XBMC Crash before I can do anything
Hi, I am using the Apple TV 2 4.4.2 tethered jailbreak version with the XBMC nightly installed. I didn't use my Apple TV for two days because it always crashes during a movie screen and today when I clicked from the main page to XBMC and try to find the log, it froze completely.

Is there a way where I can find the log remotely and ask for further assistance? Thank you!
moshimoshi80 Wrote:Hi, I am using the Apple TV 2 4.4.2 tethered jailbreak version with the XBMC nightly installed. I didn't use my Apple TV for two days because it always crashes during a movie screen and today when I clicked from the main page to XBMC and try to find the log, it froze completely.

Is there a way where I can find the log remotely and ask for further assistance? Thank you!

read the stickies.
moved you in the right forum (atv2 is ios based not osx based). And for the logs see the first link in my sig which will lead you to the already mentioned sticky thread.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Crash before I can do anything0