extrafanart
ronie Wrote:it's beacause xbmc does not provide the skin with the path to the artist folder where your extrafanart is stored.

so, if i'm gonna use the artist tag, the skin has to construct the path in a way like this:
'user supplied music folder' / 'artist tag' / 'extrafanart'

I tried Aeon Nox and it somehow pulls the correct extrafanart for the artist even if it's a compilation album. There is a different option in settings where you specify your music path, I guess they are pulling the path from there or do they have a method for determining the path?
xbmc17 Wrote:I tried Aeon Nox and it somehow pulls the correct extrafanart for the artist even if it's a compilation album. There is a different option in settings where you specify your music path, I guess they are pulling the path from there

yup, that's what they do.
they use the method i referred to in my previous reply:
'user supplied music folder' / 'artist tag' / 'extrafanart'
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Does Aeon Nox need any particular filename for the extra fan art?
telemark7 Wrote:Does Aeon Nox need any particular filename for the extra fan art?

not that i'm aware, but you're better ask in the aeon nox support thread.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:not that i'm aware, but you're better ask in the aeon nox support thread.

Nope
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
extrafanart0