F*&&^&@ Just had to happen to me!
Finally after a week i received my crystal hd hard. So ive had my crystalbuntu hard drive ready for a couple days. I finally install my card, and boot up the apple tv with the flash drive attached, everything goes good......till the damn stmlabs website is down!!!!!!!! WTF!!! the moment i finally decide to get everything up and running this crap has to happen!!!!! sorry guys just had to vent!Angry:mad:
ok , i guess where i see where this has to do with linux, but its such a broad range, and my situation had to do with the apple tv 1. So thanks to who ever moved it to the linux section where 30 other boxes are supported!!
The support forums are OS based, not really hardware based. Crystalbuntu for ATV1 posts normally go here.
im pretty sure the image builder requires sams site to be up, but you can give it a shot though.
It's up and running.

Crystalbuntu does work without network connectivity though.
Ok thanks alot guys, i had the apple tv hardwired, so i knew it wasnt that. But everything is nice and dandy now, xbmc flys in crystalbuntu as compared to it in the stock os. I appreciate the info and happy viewing guys!!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
F*&&^&@ Just had to happen to me!0