Mq3 slower than Mq2 for movies?
Appreciate all the input, I deleted my guisettings.xml file and after setting everything back it up, it works MUCH FASTER! Thanks for everyone's help! This skin rocks!
I am using xbmcfreak, which is a Linux version. I will try the GUIsettings file deletion mentioned above. Thanks again Marcus, the work you have done is very good.

I will move to Eden when it has been made by the xbmcfreak people.
MarcosQui Wrote:Aeon MQ 3 was written in Eden to Eden, later adapted to the Dharma with respect to those who still use this version, despite the Eden be better.

So it is natural to skin be better in Eden, everything was set for him.
I'm looking for this delay that exists only for those who use the version Dharma, but to me it does not happen .. still looking.

Marcos, this is the same of what i pointed out in the [release] thread.
My guess is that it is an issue of the lastest Eden builds, because I'm experiencing the same in Aeon Nox, under Linux 11.04.

The simptoms are a blank screen during 3-4 seconds when you load the Series or Movies menu.
MarcosQui Wrote:lot ? How many 5, 10 ? .. in a skin of this size with thousands of users .. is very little if you think about it.

Moreover, not everything that is reported is true bug.

Sorry was not meant to step on your toes Wink But several ppl posted bugs in the mq thread but didn't got any response to ti. Glad you have the Google bug / feature tracker, that will make it more clearer. I already posted several bugs i've came across while using it, and have seen more. Will post them as well.
I worked out why it is slow. I had all the views activated, so I could select which ones I liked the best. Deleting GUISettings.xml meant all the views were deactivated and so it was fast. I now have only 2 views activated, and the speed is acceptable.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mq3 slower than Mq2 for movies?0