PM3 mod : visuals/movie overlay
i think ill have to release a mod package so you can just load all the files over the top of the cvs pm3 ive seen other release mods like this. hopefully this stop people that from hassling me.
open source = sharing ideas, keep up the good work bp.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
well, i finally fiugured i'd load this as an alternate in addition to pm3 default but the link is down. bp can you do a small favor? leave the upload alone and just overwrite with the new file when you update it. the guessing game of when to follow your link is a bit annoying.

cant comment on the work thus far as i cant seem to get to the thing to try it out.

if the link has moved can somebody pm with a link so i can finally get a look at what all the hub bub is about please?
i leave skin on ftp for a day because of traffic issues. and if there wasnt such wingers id post it to skin site.

sorry, best to pm me. id say someone attached to there site the ftp link. also now it takes alot of work for me to make it a mod not a skin so ill post for a few hours tommorrow, maybe someone (like ent he can give me all details of name etc and ill put it in there dont care what its called, talked to dev and he said rename but put in comments thanks to choke so thats what ill do) can host it. also i notice pm3 copied the highlighting of thumbpanel on latest cvs build is he orig? its all good that he did though. ill post a link tommorrow for skin but sorry it cant stay up long the pics can
man, that's pretty nice
i am going to need to check it out, and try to get the internet working
ok there has been alot of pms by the time i woke up (im on oposite time to most), so i need to know 1 or 2 things and ill post

1) leave a quick launch to acade games and tell you the location to put any emulator, or even a game you like and where you can name that button.
2) leave the hidden button, when you press right on movies it then goes to a network button that links to an address to stream movies.
3) seperate tv and movie buttons and how to have it open straight into it.
4) scrap alot of right mouse buttons or include scripts in mod package, so the buttons auotlink to correct names.
5) how to put folders in f so all buttons go straight into correct folders and how to setup pass protection based on these folders for movies and pictures or remove all autolinks.

sorry for questions i can make it a proper full mod that goes to folders and makes it easy for users but requires xboxmediacenter.xml linking done or i can strip it back and make it so its only a skin (but lose all links ive done)
let me know its morning here, i have someone that will host (no thanks to ent) ill check back in afternoon and make changes and send it to kind harse sole for him to host. hopefully i can get constructive suggestions and continue to update it. :talktohand:
personally, i use a buttons scroller for the home menu so i'm not concerned with the buttons at all.

i am interested in seeing how to setup pass protection on folders. i'd like to do this.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
(britneyspairs @ may 06 2005,10:49 Wrote:i r(ent i pm`ed you why dont you reply to my question as i said if you do then ill believe you know what your doing, and take you with more credit than i give you. i know your english is great its your skinning i want to know about really)
i would've replied but i couldn't make any sense of it. what the hell does it mean?

Quote:message title: ummmmm only one reason
the developers asked me to skin it thats y...........sorry i dont have any more reasons maybe one day i will
Smile cool ent i already know you dont know what your doing, please dont bother reading here ill rename it as choke said or release a patch. cheer for your help
(britneyspairs @ may 07 2005,01:58 Wrote:ill rename it as choke said or release a patch.
exactly what i asked. it'll help if you changed the first post which mentions pm3 in the title.
bp... when and where are you posting the skin?

thanks!
ok link was up for a few hours you will need to know what your doing to use it as its custom i have put an home.xml for those that dont want it to go striaght into there folder
folders are called in my skin games pictures music movies and television make them and they will jump straight into them, arcades button jumps to e:/emulators/mamedox/default.xbe i included scripts for right mouse button if you put them into scripts folder the buttons should work.

ps someone please host if they want, also dont complain or im gone, constructive critism yes and help not complaints cheers
bp,
posted... where? you did not put a link/address?

i can host it on my site if you want?
pm me ill give you link
i did pm you... i'll pm again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3 mod : visuals/movie overlay0