What is this button for?
Hi,

I'm using the default skin and would like to know what is the button next to the "Power button" for? When I click on it, it shows some empty frame with 0 items and I would like to know what is this for. It should be probably some kind of list or something, however, I couldn't find it anywhere.

Thanks Smile
playlist display, i believe.
hmm, I see. So since I'm using the XMBC on my ATV 2 just for movies, it's kind of useless for me.

Thanks for helpSmile
jakudo Wrote:I'm using the default skin and would like to know what is the button next to the "Power button" for? When I click on it, it shows some empty frame with 0 items and I would like to know what is this for. It should be probably some kind of list or something, however, I couldn't find it anywhere.

Favourites.

JR
thanks. But still no use for me...
jakudo Wrote:thanks. But still no use for me...

Well, you might want to add things to your Favourites, and then it might be of some use. I must admit I don't use the Favourites myself.

JR
I'm using XBMC just for playing movies and TV shows. So I don't need to add it to favorites and play it from there. I just play it when I download it...
But good to know that there is some kind of this function Smile
jakudo Wrote:I'm using XBMC just for playing movies and TV shows. So I don't need to add it to favorites and play it from there. I just play it when I download it...
But good to know that there is some kind of this function Smile

You can add anything to Favourites not just movie/tv
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What is this button for?0