• 127(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2014-01-23, 08:31)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-01-23, 07:50)Martijn Wrote:
(2014-01-23, 00:46)Lunatixz Wrote: Is there anyway to hide the notification popup when you call art.downloader using runscript?
I used silent=true, but I still get a popup that art.downloader is searching and how many were downloaded....

That used to work at some point that it didn't show the popup when playing video. It now seems broken. When not playing video it will pop up and I won't remove that.

If you can restore the silent popup during playback, that would be great!

Bump!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Is there a way to make it so all downloaded images go into a single but specific folder rather than every folder that Artwork Downloader finds media files in? Figured it out.

Is it possible to make it so the folders Artwork Downloader creates in every folder are hidden by default? I'm using a Mac, so I think only a dot needs to be added to the generated folders but I'm not sure how to do this.
first of all: thank you for this really great tool! Smile

I have read in this forum that the automatic start of AD at xbmc-startup/boot was removed on purpose.

However, is it possible that AD starts automatically in the background when a new content (e.g. movie-file) is available on NAS and in the video-database?

Use case:
1. XBMC runs on PI (Openelec)
2. New video file is availble on NAS
3. The addon "Watchdog" for XBMC recognizes automatically that a new file is available
4. It updates the video database (which is stored on the NAS and shared in the network via mySQL) using The Movie Database
-> 5. Artwork Downloader recognizes automatically that there is a new video in the video database / a new video file on NAS
-> 6. It automatically starts to download artwork and saves artwork-files locally in the new video-folder

Steps 5 and 6 are the ones for which I am looking for a solution.

Thanks for your help...
If I add ClearArt, Logo or Disc art to a local media folder, properly named, can this be scanned by XBMC when scanning or refreshing that media file/folder?

My set-up has 3 instances of XBMC which all share the same media. If I use one instance of XBMC and AD to download all the extra art to local folders how do I get the other 2 instances of XBMC to see that locally stored art and scrape it on a scan or refresh?
(2014-03-25, 19:53)Batiatus Wrote: If I add ClearArt, Logo or Disc art to a local media folder, properly named, can this be scanned by XBMC when scanning or refreshing that media file/folder?

My set-up has 3 instances of XBMC which all share the same media. If I use one instance of XBMC and AD to download all the extra art to local folders how do I get the other 2 instances of XBMC to see that locally stored art and scrape it on a scan or refresh?

Run AD with "Use local files" enabled. Of course client #2 could find new artwork and write that into your library which then won't have been loaded by client #1 but should be found by client #3.

Unfortunately there's no way to run AD in a way that only reads and doesn't write local art, which would be ideal for your needs. Other solutions exist, but are scripts. Personally I'd cron the whole thing using scripts so you don't need to click anything anymore. See sig, or live with the shortcomings of the current AD solution.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I know I've asked this before.

But how do you get AD to download the TV season posters from TheTVDB.com?

I can do this manually, but that would take forever? I have the option selected in the AD settings, but none of the season posters are actually downloaded and saved on my HDD?

Thanks
In my xbmc AD downloads by default not rated posters (which don't have any votes in themoviedb.org) ?

My settings: "Limit artwork settings" is ON and "Minimum rating" = 5

It's a bug ?
(2014-03-26, 03:00)Stildawn Wrote: I know I've asked this before.

But how do you get AD to download the TV season posters from TheTVDB.com?

I can do this manually, but that would take forever? I have the option selected in the AD settings, but none of the season posters are actually downloaded and saved on my HDD?

Thanks

You have to activate 'use local files' in add-on options..
I have a question Martjin.
I have all my thumbnails locally stored on an HDD inside of my Streamer.
I search for Posters (for example) manually with Artwork Downloader to replace text filled ones that "universal movie scraper" reports, and when i go to "choose art" the picture that your software scanned is not in the list BUT it is inside of those "a" "b" "c" "0" "8" etc folders of the thumbnails folder of my userdata

So my question is: is there an easier way of refreshing/adding the poster when I use Artwork Downloader manually for a specific movie or do i need to memorize the name of the jpg and search for it....
I have a question. Should my bd.iso files each be within their own folder so as to have extra folders within them? When at root I see one of the extra folders gets a lot of the files but the other only gets 4 files.
Hello:

Why I don't have discart downloaded when I press obtain logo/clearart in solo mode or executing AD. All the other elements are downloaded fine (logo, extrafanart clearart, banner...) I have my XBMC in Spanish but the wiki says that if AD doesn't find the discart in the default language it tries with english one.

I can download english (or any other language) discart in gui mode without problems.

Thank you for this GREAT plugin and best regards.
ey, when i click to search for discart in Artwork Downloader, i notice lots of movies, altough having disc art, it does not get downloaded, which means I have to individually do so.
This is boring given i have 2000+ movies.

Is there a simple reason for this?
Some get downloaded, others don't.

Maybe because it's disc art for DVD and the videos are in mkv?

I changed language, rating...nothing helps!

It's driving me nuts

PS: Also, in the solo mode i'm having troubles like the user above me
Sorry Silly question, where does this addon store the downloaded art? I'm wanting to store the logo.png's to my local server.
(2014-04-10, 10:09)dcx3 Wrote: Sorry Silly question, where does this addon store the downloaded art? I'm wanting to store the logo.png's to my local server.

If you enable Use Local Art it will store the art in the folder for the associated media. Otherwise it just writes a link to the art in your database.

Example:
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Wiki Wrote:Interface translated in
Dutch
English
French
German (needs updating)
Greek
Polish (needs updating)
Portuguese (Brazil)
Spanish

I would do some work, if it still needs an update.
  • 127(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18