• 134(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2014-06-18, 20:21)mikebzh44 Wrote: Which skin are you using ?

Aeon Nox 4.1.9.x
Do u think if i change the skin i will be able to see the posters from fanart.tv?
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
They are simply not yet included
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-06-18, 20:36)Martijn Wrote: They are simply not yet included

do u mean the option to download them from fanart.tv is not yet included in AD ?
or... specifically the posters i am trying to donwload.... cos they are even 5 months old.
If it's the first case, lol, now i undderstand, and i have been the whole day making tests! X)
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
1st case
Lol Martijn
Now i feel silly, hahahaha
Thanks for the confirmation... X))
I will download them manually from the browser.
HTPC
adding them should be easy.
question is how they should be sorted?

fanart.tv uses amount of votes (just counts them)
tmdb uses rating (scale 1 to 10)
So how should they be sorted?
(2014-06-18, 21:00)Martijn Wrote: adding them should be easy.
question is how they should be sorted?

fanart.tv uses amount of votes (just counts them)
tmdb uses rating (scale 1 to 10)
So how should they be sorted?

No idea... I guess that's a question for Akovia or someone from the fanart.tv staff?... i'm a mere silly user, lol
There should be some kindda solution, it's a pity we're making posters and we can't download them (i mean, from within XBMC). More being it so easy to add to AD.
HTPC
Hi Martijn,
I wrote about this on our forums before but I thought this would be pretty straight forward. (Then again I'm not the one coding it) Tongue
Wouldn't the best way to do this be to have a language preference with none being an option? Then you can follow the same rules for selecting the default poster by votes. (then by upload date?)
It would also be wise to offer a fallback language for the people that would rather have a logo poster than none at all when there isn't a textless version available. Of course you could also specify no fallback to cover people that only want textless posters.

I apologize if I'm overlooking something obvious. I'm happy to work with you any way I can to help get his implemented .
i'll think of something after i'm back from my holiday. Need to look at how the data is provided and how it can be integrated.
Thanks Martijn!
Looking forward to it. Smile
Hello

I have a question about TV Show Season Posters as I am a bit confused about them.

When a new Season of an existing TV Show gets added to my system normally there is no new Season Poster image showing or visible.

However if I add a completely new TV Show then more often than not, all the Season Posters are automatically showing and visible. I presume this is the TheTVDB.com scraper making this work? Upon import and not Artwork Downloader.

I have enabled TV Show Season Posters in the Artwork Downloader add-on settings and I have turned on use local files etc.

Should TV Show Season Posters be downloaded when using SOLO mode? Because for me they are not.

The only way I can seem to obtain missing Season Posters is by running GUI mode on the problem TV Show and selecting Season Posters and then downloading the missing poster.

The poster image is then still not visible for the offending season so I then have to right click the problem Season of that TV Show and select Choose Art -> Poster -> Browse -> Item Folder and then pick the missing Season Poster that Artwork Downloader just downloaded etc.

Am I doing something wrong as to why new seasons added to the library never seem to automatically get a Season Poster?

Many thanks.
I'm using this application with PseudoTV live. I have issue that it downloads German artwork for the Simpsons for example and The Cleveland Show artwork isn't very good. I noticed application mainly downloads all from Fanart.tv. Is there possibility change source or block?
(2014-06-23, 14:59)aNTTI Wrote: I'm using this application with PseudoTV live. I have issue that it downloads German artwork for the Simpsons for example and The Cleveland Show artwork isn't very good. I noticed application mainly downloads all from Fanart.tv. Is there possibility change source or block?

You can disable sources in the settings.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Hmm, making fool of myself a bit, but I'm unable to find such setting directly? Only limiting options for me are language, number of extrafanarts and minimun rating. Addon version is 12.0.28.
(2014-06-23, 15:57)aNTTI Wrote: Hmm, making fool of myself a bit, but I'm unable to find such setting directly? Only limiting options for me are language, number of extrafanarts and minimun rating. Addon version is 12.0.28.

My bad. Was thinking of the UMS settings. Sorry.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
  • 134(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18