- For current features see second post!
- Remember that not all skins do support the artwork that can be downloaded.
- We only provide artwork that skins can use. We have no control on what the skins do.
Official releas is always in XBMC.org repo
Test version are available in the download section (only for the brave )
!!!!Image file names are still subjected to changes. So no guarantees on that!!!!
Previous users of Extrafanart Downloader should delete their extrafanart due to filename changes.
- If anyone finds any bugs or has any suggestions let us know here. Only issues with complete description AND Debug Log will be looked at. DO NOT post parts of you debug log directly. ONLY use http://pastebin.com/ or http://paste.ubuntu.com/ and post the link together with a description of the problem.
- How to post Debug Log?: Use XBMC log uploader
- If you fail to follow this you WONT get help!
- Incorrect (language) Artwork downloaded? Check one of the source sites and see why. Usually it 's because some-one set it wrong.
- Season art cannot be assigned automatically. You must do this manually
- AD will set artwork url directly into the database instead of downloading it. XBMC will use the URL to download it and put it in the cache folder when needed. This can be overriden by setting "use local files". If you use this and your family tvshow /movie doesn't have a valid ID or doesn't exist on themoviedb or tvdb it won't add the files to the database.
- You want it to use your local art? Enable it in add-on settings