• 58(current)
Artwork Downloader
I'm having problem downloading logos and clearart. AD doesn't find any but it's there on fanart.tv and some shows I have the logos saved... Didn't happen with Eden. Running the latest nightly and AD.
From fanart.tv:

API Disabled
We are having some issues with the API dragging the whole server to a crawl, looking into optimizing it now, but the API has been temporarily disabled while we work on it. If you want to help out consider donating or becoming an Associated Fanart member the sooner we hit the target the sooner we can get a better server.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
The Disabled API explains part of my problem, but if I select "use local files" AD doesn't detect the local file.
(2012-11-08, 15:03)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 10:49)Hitcher Wrote: So if there's nothing listed to download local files will never be used?

correct. too much code to change for this

No website, nothing to download so it won't use local files.

Not gonna change that any time soon.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
It seems AD is re-downloading -all- season-posters and season-banners on every run. I just tried running it twice in a row and it downloaded the same 395 files both times. Is this a known issue?

I'm using AD 12.0.3 and the latest nightly xbmc build.
(2012-11-11, 05:23)sialivi Wrote: It seems AD is re-downloading -all- season-posters and season-banners on every run. I just tried running it twice in a row and it downloaded the same 395 files both times. Is this a known issue?

I'm using AD 12.0.3 and the latest nightly xbmc build.

I have a similar issue I think, even if I add just one movie to my database the script seems to search for artwork for all movies even if it already exists and can take ages
I'm also having this season poster issue.

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/xbmc.log?w=c3396615

Too big for Pastebin.
(2012-11-11, 17:27)eddiem Wrote: I'm also having this season poster issue.

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/xbmc.log?w=c3396615

Too big for Pastebin.
Give a better description of the issue. I'm not going guess to what I need to look for.
Can't open the link. Besides if the log is too big I won't look at it because it will be useless too follow.

Turn everything else off and try with a single tvshow
According to the Artwork Downloader report, the same 318 season posters are downloaded on every run.
The only place I saw them was in: AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.artwork.downloader\temp for a couple of seconds.
---- log removed ------------
How would I try with single show?

Regards,
Eddie.
Don't care about snippets.

Read the first post and Debug Log.
I added follow button on my default skin Aeon MQ4 in DialogVideoInfo:

Code:
<item id="13">
       <description>Download all media available for that item.</description>
       <label>Get all media</label>
       <onclick condition="Container.Content(tvshows)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=tvshow, medianame=$ESCINFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle])</onclick>
       <onclick condition="Container.Content(movies)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=movie, medianame=$ESCINFO[ListItem.Title],mediapath=$ESCINFO[ListItem.Path])</onclick>
       <onclick condition="Container.Content(musicvideos)">XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader, mediatype=musicvideos, medianame=$ESCINFO[ListItem.Title],mediapath=$ESCINFO[ListItem.Path])</onclick>
       <visible>[Container.Content(tvshows)|Container.Content(movies)|Container.Content(musicvideos)]+system.hasaddon(script.artwork.downloader)</visible>
   </item>

This is amazing, in 10 secs or less it download all available media for that item. The boring part, is that I need to add manually the button each time the skin is updated. Is there any way to call that script from custom key bind?

I think this button should be added by default in all skins, this is very useful, since "standalone" mode is quite slow (need to scan whole library) and all skind tested by me just offer button to download fanart/poster, nothing else.
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
(2012-11-13, 21:30)tinybutstrong Wrote: I think this button should be added by default in all skins, this is very useful, since "standalone" mode is quite slow (need to scan whole library) and all skind tested by me just offer button to download fanart/poster, nothing else.

All skins i know and want to use offer this. Do know that XBMC Frodo has some changes and the code you used will not work anymore
(2012-11-13, 21:53)Martijn Wrote: All skins i know and want to use offer this. Do know that XBMC Frodo has some changes and the code you used will not work anymore

Confluence has this button? See screenshot bellow:

Thumb/fanart only, I mean all available media as described here.

I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
(2012-11-13, 22:33)tinybutstrong Wrote: Thumb/fanart only, I mean all available media as described here.
And i'm not talking about Confluence since i don't use it.
Besides Confluence won't support it either
Ok, you win. Aeon Nox skin has the button called "Get artwork" for that job.

So as custom key bind isn't possible, I'll try to convince MarcosQui to add same button to Aeon MQ4.

Thanks anyway Martijn.
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18