• 33(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2012-03-31, 20:17)cliffx Wrote:
(2012-03-31, 19:19)bobrap Wrote: Is the downloading of clearart and logos not working? I can download from fanart.tv, but not through XBMC. Thanks

Maybe that's because of the rating system, check the score of your logos from fanart and the settings in xbmc.

neah stuff from http:/fanart.tv isn't limited on votes. Only on language.

Probably the data is still cached from when the site was down. Should wait couple of days. Data has a 4 day retention before being refreshed.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Seems to be working fine now. Thanks!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Been getting this error when I try to download art through the Library or through the addon itself. Minimum rating is at 5, and I've tried turning overwrite on/off, to no avail.
(2012-04-02, 18:37)perkins.jt Wrote: Been getting this error when I try to download art through the Library or through the addon itself. Minimum rating is at 5, and I've tried turning overwrite on/off, to no avail.

So what is the error? No errors there but just telling you there is nothing to download and some one needs to make that image first.
So if you are a good graphic artist you might want to help out http://fanart.tv

Note:
You can make a print screen using XBMC
I guess I don't understand why it's telling me 0 items were downloaded, if that list is only the ones that failed.

What's more confusing is when I try to update a single image. For example, when I go to my Library, select Show Information on 30 Rock, choose Get Artwork > Poster, it shows me 7 posters to choose from. When I attempt to download one of them, I'm greeted with the message
Code:
Artwork Downloader
Error
Error downloading file
post a full and complete Debug Log on http://xbmclogs.com while trying to download just that one show and past the link here
Found it.
13:27:21 T:2653354864 ERROR: FileSmb->Open: Unable to open file : 'smb://xbmc:xbmc@JASON%2dPC/TV/30%20Rock/poster%2ejpg'
unix_err:'d' error : 'Permission denied'

Windows bugs ftw. Apparently on Windows 7 64bit, making folders read/write using Explorer is impossible, and they remain Read only. Is there a way to make Artwork Downloader save the files on the HTPC (xbmcbuntu) instead of the Windows 7 machine where the media is?
(2012-04-02, 19:50)perkins.jt Wrote: Found it.
13:27:21 T:2653354864 ERROR: FileSmb->Open: Unable to open file : 'smb://xbmc:xbmc@JASON%2dPC/TV/30%20Rock/poster%2ejpg'
unix_err:'d' error : 'Permission denied'

Windows bugs ftw. Apparently on Windows 7 64bit, making folders read/write using Explorer is impossible, and they remain Read only. Is there a way to make Artwork Downloader save the files on the HTPC (xbmcbuntu) instead of the Windows 7 machine where the media is?

They need to be in the folders where the media is so no.
The script seems to be failing using a Finnish locale(fi_FI.UTF-8).

http://pastebin.com/reRWQ7Zw

Finnish uses comma as the radix point and settings.xml is saved using the system locale, so parsing for a dot in int(__addon__.getSetting("limit_extrafanart_max").rstrip('0').rstrip('.')) fails. If I manually replace commas with dots the script runs fine.

Running version 1.0.9 from the xbmc.org repo.
(2012-04-03, 14:11)mylssi Wrote: The script seems to be failing using a Finnish locale(fi_FI.UTF-8).

http://pastebin.com/reRWQ7Zw

Finnish uses comma as the radix point and settings.xml is saved using the system locale, so parsing for a dot in int(__addon__.getSetting("limit_extrafanart_max").rstrip('0').rstrip('.')) fails. If I manually replace commas with dots the script runs fine.

Running version 1.0.9 from the xbmc.org repo.

I need the full Debug Log to see what XBMC version you are using. It should not matter what local setting you have. The values saved in the setting should always have the dot as decimal separator.
Hi Martjin -

Any plans to add season fanart to AD? Right now, I know that TheTVDB does not specifically have season fanart, but a default behavior could be for AD to download the fanart using the season naming convention "seasonXX-fanart" sequentially based on what's available on TheTVDB, ie. first fanart is season01, second is season02, etc. That way, users have a starting point and can always go back and use AD to change the fanart for a specific season on a case-by-case basis. Just some thinking out loud.

D
I need some help for the longest time i have not been able to download any thumbs using the get thumbs button. it will show me some thumbnails and banners but when i choose one it goes back to the info page and the original thumb is removed.

now if i change the fan art the fanart is downloaded (shows the download happen) and it is replaced.

am i doing something wrong?
Out of curiosity I am looking to build a small server to store my videos.

One thing im curious about is xbmc i have set to export all my art to my htpc hard drive, i noticed what artwork downloader does is install to the actual movie folders?

When xbmc exports will it export what album artdownloader finds as well? Or will artwork downloader continue to put it with the actual media files in those folders?

The reason I ask is im worried about lag some people complain artwork takes time to load if its not on the actual pc hard drive.
(2012-04-08, 11:49)Ghostdivision Wrote: Out of curiosity I am looking to build a small server to store my videos.

One thing im curious about is xbmc i have set to export all my art to my htpc hard drive, i noticed what artwork downloader does is install to the actual movie folders?

When xbmc exports will it export what album artdownloader finds as well? Or will artwork downloader continue to put it with the actual media files in those folders?

The reason I ask is im worried about lag some people complain artwork takes time to load if its not on the actual pc hard drive.

it will always store it along the media files
option to centralize fanart storage no longer an option?
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18