• 55(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2012-10-04, 20:02)Eisi2005 Wrote: @Martijn

thanks for your answer. Is there any chance to get dvd disc art for bluray by changing something in the configs ?

Greets
Eisi

removing code would be the only way
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I searched for this answer in the thread but didn't seem to find it. Forgive me if it's been answered already. I am not seeing the get extrafanart option in the video information screen. All I see is get thumb and get fanart. Also, I do have an alternate directory setup for the extrafanart but it still downloads duplicates of the fanart into the tv show directory. is there anyway to disable this? Great addon btw. Good job guys, keep it up.
(2012-10-04, 21:44)gqsmooth Wrote: I searched for this answer in the thread but didn't seem to find it. Forgive me if it's been answered already. I am not seeing the get extrafanart option in the video information screen. All I see is get thumb and get fanart.
ask in the skin thread

Quote:Also, I do have an alternate directory setup for the extrafanart but it still downloads duplicates of the fanart into the tv show directory. is there anyway to disable this? Great addon btw. Good job guys, keep it up.
no alternative folder

thx Smile
@Martijn

thanks for your answer.

Greets
Eisi
(2012-10-04, 22:00)Martijn Wrote:
Quote:Also, I do have an alternate directory setup for the extrafanart but it still downloads duplicates of the fanart into the tv show directory. is there anyway to disable this? Great addon btw. Good job guys, keep it up.
no alternative folder

thx Smile

Sorry Martijn, maybe I didn't explain it correctly. Currently my folders look like this

/TV Shows
...../extrafanart (this one is cool, the script does dump downloaded extrafanart here)
...../TV Show 1
........../extrafanart (this one is not cool, the script dumps duplicates of extrafanart that it already did one directory above)
........../Season 1

Is this normal?
(2012-10-05, 15:52)gqsmooth Wrote:
(2012-10-04, 22:00)Martijn Wrote:
no alternative folder

thx Smile

Sorry Martijn, maybe I didn't explain it correctly. Currently my folders look like this

/TV Shows
...../extrafanart (this one is cool, the script does dump downloaded extrafanart here)
...../TV Show 1
........../extrafanart (this one is not cool, the script dumps duplicates of extrafanart that it already did one directory above)
........../Season 1

Is this normal?
No not normal. It will only create an extrafanart folder in each tvshow. If it makes it anyware else you have something setup the wrong way.
If you used the central folder option that duplicates all into one folder

[/quote]
No not normal. It will only create an extrafanart folder in each tvshow. If it makes it anyware else you have something setup the wrong way.
If you used the central folder option that duplicates all into one folder

[/quote]

I think I know what it is. I'm using many programs at once. I also use Ember to initially populate artwork and .nfo files for my media, I have the extrafanart option enabled for tv shows that downloads it into a that central folder. I was using the artwork downloader for the extrafanart. I either have to pick one or figure use the artwork organizer addon to straighten it out. Thanks for the help Martijn, in this thread and the other!
Martijn,
Would you ever consider breaking out your artwork refresh routines and making a plugin just to do that?

I've been spending an inordinate amount of time fixing up bad artwork that was downloaded and the only way I've found to force a refresh is by manually deleting the thumb from the thumbnail folder and sqlite3 from the shell to remove the db entry. I was able to do it in bulk once by searching the thumbs folder with xnview for the exact dimensions of clearart to delete them, then running
Code:
sqlite3 .xbmc/userdata/Database/Textures6.db "DELETE FROM texture WHERE url LIKE '/media/%/clearart.png';

I feel like I'm missing something but in all my searching I haven't found a better way.

Your program does this wonderfully when you want to change a piece of artwork and just wondered if you could make it into a plugin so you could click on a folder or a show and select the types of art you want to reload, or select all.

I really hope you tell me there is already an easier way, but if not would you ever consider it?
Yesterday i had to reinstall my whole system. I'm running openelec eden RC1 with aeon nox3.6.1.
Before i had to reinstall, artwork downloader worked perfectly, but now after this fresh install it doesn't seem to work. it says Add-on geannuleerd Network error detected.

any thoughts on this someone?
(2012-10-07, 12:56)Djteasernl Wrote: Yesterday i had to reinstall my whole system. I'm running openelec eden RC1 with aeon nox3.6.1.
Before i had to reinstall, artwork downloader worked perfectly, but now after this fresh install it doesn't seem to work. it says Add-on geannuleerd Network error detected.

check all your network settings in openelec. probably proxy enabled
(2012-10-07, 12:58)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-10-07, 12:56)Djteasernl Wrote: Yesterday i had to reinstall my whole system. I'm running openelec eden RC1 with aeon nox3.6.1.

check all your network settings in openelec. probably proxy enabled

Thanks that was indeed the problem, i thought that i had to enable proxy for android remote.
and solved other problems aswell
So I got the add on and it is really great. I tried using both extrafanart and the thumbs. Everything is fine. But of course I have to test, I unchecked movie thumbs, but all the folders are still in my library. Why would it not get rid of them? Do I have to go and manually delete the folders?
(2012-10-07, 14:45)swatbat2142 Wrote: So I got the add on and it is really great. I tried using both extrafanart and the thumbs. Everything is fine. But of course I have to test, I unchecked movie thumbs, but all the folders are still in my library. Why would it not get rid of them? Do I have to go and manually delete the folders?

?
I got the add on, I turned on for my movies to get extrafanart and extrathumbs. Then I ran it and now in my NAS box in all my movies they all have new folders added with artwork in them. They are

extranfanart
extrathumbs

That is fine. What I want to know that if I want to remove, let's say the extrathumbs, if I go back in to the Artwork Downloader Settings and UN-check extrathumbs under movies, will that delete those extrathumb folders?
(2012-10-07, 14:56)swatbat2142 Wrote: I got the add on, I turned on for my movies to get extrafanart and extrathumbs. Then I ran it and now in my NAS box in all my movies they all have new folders added with artwork in them. They are

extranfanart
extrathumbs

That is fine. What I want to know that if I want to remove, let's say the extrathumbs, if I go back in to the Artwork Downloader Settings and UN-check extrathumbs under movies, will that delete those extrathumb folders?

No. You need to manually remove it
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18