• 126(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2014-02-19, 05:22)PhAzE Wrote: Is there a way to choose the naming convention for downloaded artwork? The following:

banner.jpg
clearart.png
disc.png
landscape.jpg
logo.png

All download properly but are named like shown above, and I wanted to have them named <MovieName>-banner.jpg for example. Is this possible with this script? I had a look through the settings but nothing stood out to me, unless i'm blind and missed it completely.

The script was designed for xbmc so it uses the xbmc naming convention. Short of re-writing the code I don't think you'll be able to change that.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2014-02-19, 05:22)PhAzE Wrote: Is there a way to choose the naming convention for downloaded artwork? The following:

banner.jpg
clearart.png
disc.png
landscape.jpg
logo.png

All download properly but are named like shown above, and I wanted to have them named <MovieName>-banner.jpg for example. Is this possible with this script? I had a look through the settings but nothing stood out to me, unless i'm blind and missed it completely.

You might be able to use something like Advanced Renamer to do that for you
I just noticed that Artwork Downloader is downloading more extrafanart than what I have it's limit set to. This happens on subsequent scans, not the initial one. Meaning, when I add a new movie, it will download up to 5 extrafanarts which is what I have the limit set to. However, when I add additional movies in the future and then rescan it will add additional fanart past the limit of 5.

For example, "Movie A" is scanned and gets the 5 extrafanarts. At a later date, I add "Movie B" and scan again. Movie B gets the 5 fanarts, but Movie A now has 7 extrafanarts in it's folder (Artwork Downloader downloaded 2 extra images).

Any way for me to stop this from happening? I do have "use local files" enabled. I hope I was able to explain this properly.
Hello,

I am using this with the Bello Skin and I am also using a centralized database and a FreeNAS box with NFS shares. I want this to download every file for the move as possible, the poster, the disc, the clear art, the fanart. I want all of that to download and start downloaded. Now when this thing originally runs it pulls the fan art and poster. It does not however seem to pull the logo or other files. I have to manually download for each movie. Is there a way I can get this to work. I have over 360 movies and planning on adding more. Please let me know if there is a way to do this. Right now I only scanned in a few movies to see if I can get it to work. I have not yet added my full library.
(2014-03-04, 03:46)dexdeadly Wrote: Hello,

I am using this with the Bello Skin and I am also using a centralized database and a FreeNAS box with NFS shares. I want this to download every file for the move as possible, the poster, the disc, the clear art, the fanart. I want all of that to download and start downloaded. Now when this thing originally runs it pulls the fan art and poster. It does not however seem to pull the logo or other files. I have to manually download for each movie. Is there a way I can get this to work. I have over 360 movies and planning on adding more. Please let me know if there is a way to do this. Right now I only scanned in a few movies to see if I can get it to work. I have not yet added my full library.

Did you launch the addon? Fanart and poster are pulled by the scraper I believe. All you should have to do for the rest is adjust the settings to your preferences and then launch the addon for batch files. If this isn't working maybe you should post a link to a debug log (wiki). Make sure debug logging is turned on in the addon settings as well.

Just to be clear, the artwork is not downloaded when you scrape your media.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Maybe I didn't launch the add on then. I know in the settings I have everything set to download it just didn't seem to be downloading anything at all. Let me double check what I am doing here.
(2014-03-04, 04:34)dexdeadly Wrote: Maybe I didn't launch the add on then. I know in the settings I have everything set to download it just didn't seem to be downloading anything at all. Let me double check what I am doing here.

If you want to actually watch the progress you can disable run in background. Easy way to be sure it's running. Regardless, you will get a popup screen when the download completes showing how many downloads were completed.
Hi Guys,
the Artwork downloader crashes every time i try to get new artwork with a "UnicodeDecodeError". I uploaded my log at http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=143383. I hope you ca help me.
Thanks in advance
(2014-03-05, 10:36)commanderS Wrote: Hi Guys,
the Artwork downloader crashes every time i try to get new artwork with a "UnicodeDecodeError". I uploaded my log at http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=143383. I hope you ca help me.
Thanks in advance

Start by fixing your mysql database. The logs is filled with error.
Also this is not a Debug Log. Turn on debugging in xbmc and Artwork downloader

Edit:
you will receive an update later today or tomorrow that should fix the problem with this addon
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks
I have 2 PC's that are both running windows 7, both running Gotham Beta 1 and both running AN 4.1.9
I believe that they both have identical settings except for 1 thing, 1 talks to my NAS via SMB, the other via NFS
The PC talking to the NAS via SMB is fine, but I am having problems with the 1 that talks to the NAS via NFS. I am trying to download Logos and CD art to the movie folders via Artwork Downloader, but when I turn on use local files, I get an error message. If I turn that off, I can download the files but they don't go to the individual movie folders.

Can you see anything from the Log file provided.

http://pastebin.com/LbNQf7T8
(2014-03-09, 07:39)bolter Wrote: I have 2 PC's that are both running windows 7, both running Gotham Beta 1 and both running AN 4.1.9
I believe that they both have identical settings except for 1 thing, 1 talks to my NAS via SMB, the other via NFS
The PC talking to the NAS via SMB is fine, but I am having problems with the 1 that talks to the NAS via NFS. I am trying to download Logos and CD art to the movie folders via Artwork Downloader, but when I turn on use local files, I get an error message. If I turn that off, I can download the files but they don't go to the individual movie folders.

Have fixed the problem, It was NFS security settings on my NAS causing the problems.
But I have one more question. The PC running via SMB, when it downloads artwork using the Artwork Downloader, it adds the artwork to the movie folder as it should and any program can view the files.
But the PC running via NFS, when it downloads artwork using the Artwork Downloader, it adds the artwork to the movie folder and XBMC can use this artwork no problems. But if I go to view the artwork (Say from windows) it says "Cannot read the file header" - "Unknown file format or no file found"

As I said before, XBMC can still use the file but no other program can view it.
(2014-03-10, 01:36)bolter Wrote:
(2014-03-09, 07:39)bolter Wrote: I have 2 PC's that are both running windows 7, both running Gotham Beta 1 and both running AN 4.1.9

Have fixed the problem, It was NFS security settings on my NAS causing the problems.
But I have one more question. The PC running via SMB, when it downloads artwork using the Artwork Downloader, it adds the artwork to the movie folder as it should and any program can view the files.
But the PC running via NFS, when it downloads artwork using the Artwork Downloader, it adds the artwork to the movie folder and XBMC can use this artwork no problems. But if I go to view the artwork (Say from windows) it says "Cannot read the file header" - "Unknown file format or no file found"

As I said before, XBMC can still use the file but no other program can view it.

I need a slap round the head before sending threads.
After a lot more investigation, the problem is at my end. Some problem with the settings on my ReadyNAS and NFS. Everything works fine except when downloading artwork from Artwork downloaded. I keep getting jpg files with no headers, which means they can not be viewed. But when changing the video sources on xbmc from NFS to SMB all is fixed. It's a whimps way out (should have persevered, and found a solution) but it's beyond me.
hi all,

there's a way to make possible that Artwork Downloader ignore disconnected source?
I've Film disk disconnected and when the addon search extrafanart ecc it seems that he try to download extrafanart for film in that drive..

I previously done a complete scan, in next scans it say:
21:55:58 T:6424 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::Create - Error creating smb://192.168.1.106/Q BAZZU05/Film 01/0-9/007 Collection/[1963] 007 - Dalla Russia Con Amore/extrafanart
21:55:58 T:6424 WARNING: Artwork Downloader: Could not create directory, skipping: 'smb://192.168.1.106/Q BAZZU05/Film 01/0-9/007 Collection/[1963] 007 - Dalla Russia Con Amore/extrafanart'
Is it possible to integrate this into the scrapper somehow?
Or make it in a way, the files do not get downloaded into the tvshows/movie individual folders but to the "userdata" of XBMC/Openelec?

Im asking this because i find it slow navigating through stuff when the files are stored into the respective folder.
  • 126(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18