Artwork Downloader

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 4.25 Average
voyagerxp Offline
(2014-08-17 14:47)wgstarks Wrote:  
(2014-08-17 14:27)voyagerxp Wrote:  This way works but it goes through my whole library which is not what i wanted.

I'm not sure exactly what you want. You can either get artwork for your videos one at a time by navigating to the video or you can run the app and get artwork for all your videos. This functionality has not changed in the last couple of years that I've been using it.

Ok thanks for the help, must have been just an option in Nox 4.
find quote
Surlias Offline
Those were the only options in Nox 4 as well. When you would click "get artwork" in the side panel, it was searching for artwork for the entire library, it just does it silently when you activate it that way (meaning it doesn't show a progress window). If you never want to see a progress window while it searches for art, I think that is an option you can toggle in AD's addon settings.

If you preferred Nox 4 to the new Nox 5, I suggest you look into Aeon Nox 4.1.9 for Gotham. Pretty stellar. Very active community that is continually adding new features. It's Nox 4 for Gotham, and then some.

[Image: all-thin-banner@2x.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-17 19:47 by Surlias.)
find quote
Ic3y Offline
Is there a way (maybe for Helix) to have this Add-on run automatically after the library gets scanned for new movies ?

This way the library gets updated with new movies and all the extra artwork is downloaded looking nice with minimal user intervention.
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-17 22:29 by Ic3y.)
find quote
Surlias Offline
There is already the option to do so in Gotham, but it might be dependent on the skin you are using. The option is available in Aeon Nox 4.1.9 under System>Skin Settings:

[Image: XCWGp1B.png]

(This post was last modified: 2014-08-18 04:40 by Surlias.)
find quote
CaptainKen Offline
Fan
(2014-08-17 19:27)Surlias Wrote:  If you never want to see a progress window while it searches for art, I think that is an option you can toggle in AD's addon settings.

I'd love to see a progress bar when Artwork Downloader runs. The only setting I could find is "Run in background", which is off on my system. All I ever see is a notice when it starts and when it ends.

Care to share where the setting is?

www.CaptainKen.us
www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
My Media Center Pics & Specs
Synology DS1813+ RAID 6 NAS, 22TB useable space

find quote
Surlias Offline
I think you'll only see a progress bar if you launch it from the programs>addons menu, or from favorites.

[Image: 4fP9TRw.png]

[Image: LpwIn1M.png]

[Image: IH6cWfU.png]

find quote
CaptainKen Offline
Fan
Deleted double post

www.CaptainKen.us

(This post was last modified: Yesterday 08:12 by CaptainKen.)
find quote
CaptainKen Offline
Fan
@Sulias, that must be my issue. I launch it via an a custom sub menu button confiigured as a Pre-defined function to call "Update VideoDB".

Is there a way to run Update VideoDB and AD together so that I get the progress bar?

www.CaptainKen.us

find quote
Surlias Offline
Not that I know of

find quote