Fanart Folder for Custom Home Items
I have configured my various Home menu options to display fanart from specific folders. This way, when I am scrolling through my Home menu, if I'm on the Movies option, it only shows fanart for movies. The same applies to TV Shows, etc.

However, I have a number of custom menu items, such as "Kids Shows", "Kids Movies" and "Standup Comedy".
Is there any way I can specify a specific folder for fanart to display for those?
Currently, they seem to be choosing their fanart based on the type of content, so "Kids Movies" shows the same fanart as "Movies" while "Kids Shows" has the same fanart as "TV Shows".
I've managed to get it to display a single specific image but I'd like to be able to get this working for multiimage folders.

This is what I've done thus far.
I'm sure I'm just missing something small:
(Note, these are just example codes for a single Menu Item)

Home.xml
Code:
<item id="22">
   <description>STANDUP</description>
   <label>STANDUP</label>
   <icon>special://skin/backgrounds/standup.jpg</icon>
   <thumb>$INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Standup_Folder)]</thumb>
   <onclick>ActivateWindow(10025,"special://profile/playlists/video/Standup.xsp", return)</onclick>
   <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoMoviesButton)</visible>
</item>

guisettings.xml
Code:
<skinsettings>
   <setting type="string" name="skin.simplicity.home_custom_back_standup_folder">/storage/.xbmc/userdata/Fanart/Standup/</setting>
</skinsettings>

Basically, I just need to figure out what the $INFO[Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_Standup_Folder) syntax is referencing.
Or probably more specifically, the $INFO parameter itself.
I'm obviously missing a file somewhere.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart Folder for Custom Home Items0