[RELEASE] Fasstpasstv T3
Test 3 working really well here, like the addition of season folders and alphabetical folders. Nice work! A feature to ignore flv links would be nice.
Test 4

- Changed how sources are displayed
- Cache movie, doc, toon & tv list pages for 15 mins, user configurable
- Split DOCALL and TOONALL functions
- Changed file removed message
- Added icons for letters
- Added option to hide some low quality sources
works great on ATV2 thanks
Test 4 also working with no probs, and thanks for including my suggestion to hide low quality sources. Get it pushed to the repo.
Thanks for testing. Pushed to repo.

@junkiepilot The hidden sources are just the obvious ones. A couple of the sources that will always show can give awful or great good.
Hey blutendes, just a heads up. Seems like every time you update the addon. My Favorites get wiped clean and I have to go through everything and re-favorite all my favorite shows. Not too big of a problem, but I thought you might want to look in to it in the future. Other than that been loving the addon and all your updates so far.
Bluetendes, thanks for all the hard work on this awesome add-on. I can't for the life of me get it to work on either an Apple TV gen.1 or my Mac. I can browse up to the point where you can select a tv show from a list, then a script error occurs every time. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
@purewitz I thought an update did a replace files only maybe not, I'll look into moving it someplace more permanent.

@bobpeace Log file?
blutendes Wrote:@purewitz I thought an update did a replace files only maybe not, I'll look into moving it someplace more permanent.

@bobpeace Log file?

The Icefilms Addon puts favorites in XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.icefilms\Favourites and it stays with every update. Maybe you could try doing the same thing or ask Eldorado how they did it for that addon.
That's what I'm going to do, I just need to move a few things to run at startup first.
http://blutendes-xbmc.googlecode.com/fil....test1.zip

- Moved cache and fav files to more permanent location
- Changed added/removed favourite message
- Changed the way file removal message is displayed
- Set cache to user setting and not Infinity
- Cleanup
- Fixed divxstage.eu
- Added removal message for videoweed, divxstage, movshare
Blutendes, forgive my ignorance, but how do I generate or find the log file that you would need to address the script error on OSX and Apple TV gen. 1?
Close and restart XBMC use the plugin to the point you get the errors. Close XBMC

Open and copy the contents of xbmc.log to pastebin.com

xbmc.log locations
OSX - /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/XBMC/
Apple TV 1 (silver) - /Users/frontrow/Library/Application Support/XBMC/

Or use http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=84162

Then either post the pastbin link here or pm me with it.
Question 
Needs fixing not working ,thanks for your great work on this plugin Smile
I'm using it right now and seems ok, whats not working? A source, script error, no list? Dharma/Xbox or Eden version?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fasstpasstv T30