[RELEASE] Fasstpasstv T3
Sorry not working on xbmc live install on computer by it self ,but running good on Atv2 ?
Are you using the Dharma/Xbox version on the live install? The regular won't work
I am going to install this tonight on my aTV's.

Does Fastpasstv use MegaUpload like Icefilms? Any chance those sources can be added for shows?

I only ask because MegaUpload tends to have shows from years back while Fastpasstv sources are wiped (other than novamov) pretty darn quick.

Anyways, this is a great alternative to Icefilms since they have had such crazy downtimes lately. Thanks for you work Blutendes
script error,on Dharma
Can you a log on pastebin for me?
I have it working on aTV with latest nightly.
How do I install this? I have a jailbroken ATV2, with XBMC. I have been using the icefilms plugin for a couple of months but all of a sudden it no longer works!! I want to install this fastpasstv thing, do I just download the zip from the link above and install it from system > addons > install from zip on the atv (after ssh'ing the file to the atv)?
Ok, managed to install Navi-X and got fastpasstv from there, installed fine. I can browse the different categories (recent movies, movies etc etc) but everytime I go into one of the folders, most are empty! The recent movies added today (or something) had about 5 movies, again, all of the folders were empty - no sources. Anyone know what I did wrong??
SPHONGKONG Wrote:Ok, managed to install Navi-X and got fastpasstv from there, installed fine. I can browse the different categories (recent movies, movies etc etc) but everytime I go into one of the folders, most are empty! The recent movies added today (or something) had about 5 movies, again, all of the folders were empty - no sources. Anyone know what I did wrong??

Same problem I am having. I installed tonight and all my folders are empty. I am using ATV2. I installed from both the zip and the repo installer. Should I delete the original fast pass dir in my add-on directory on my ATV2?
got it to work. thanks guys!!!
I have the same problem too. Thx
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Bluetendes, is your site down, I cant seem to download the zip file

thx
Yeah, it's been down for like a day now Sad
dieselboy27 Wrote:Yeah, it's been down for like a day now Sad

So is that why none of the addons show when trying to install from zipfile??
kr2012 Wrote:So is that why none of the addons show when trying to install from zipfile??

Yes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fasstpasstv T30