[RELEASE] Fasstpasstv T3
Does anyone know when this will be back up? Cant put on Fastpass tv t3 without this working
if we install the repo, when bluetendes is back up will it automatically update to show the fastpasst tv t3? thx
I know I've mentioned it many times before but just incase anyone missed the posts, I'll post it one more time:

There is a great fastpasstv scraper in Navi-X (along with loads of other great scrapers such as icefilms, stagevu, veehd, videofriender etc.), it works similar to the plugin however you also get movie info and artwork on navi-x.

I know that doesn't answer your question about the plugin but it's another option for you while it's down.
whufclee Wrote:I know I've mentioned it many times before but just incase anyone missed the posts, I'll post it one more time:

There is a great fastpasstv scraper in Navi-X (along with loads of other great scrapers such as icefilms, stagevu, veehd, videofriender etc.), it works similar to the plugin however you also get movie info and artwork on navi-x.

I know that doesn't answer your question about the plugin but it's another option for you while it's down.

I do not see fastpass tv under site scrapers in navi x, i see icefilms and such. is it under a differnt name?

thx
use the search engine for either fastpasstv or compilation site scrapers
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
macf1an Wrote:use the search engine for either fastpasstv or compilation site scrapers

If we install the addon from zip file now, once bluetendes is back up will it automatically update and then we can get fastpast tv to show?

thx
The fastpasstv scraper can be found in boseman's list. If you take a look at user lists in navi-xtreme you'll find his playlist, just add fastpasstv as a favourite. If you prefer you can search for my playlist and I have it linked on there too (along with icefilms and some other stuff).
whufclee Wrote:The fastpasstv scraper can be found in boseman's list. If you take a look at user lists in navi-xtreme you'll find his playlist, just add fastpasstv as a favourite. If you prefer you can search for my playlist and I have it linked on there too (along with icefilms and some other stuff).

Thx much appreciated
Hopefully the url starts to work cause i dont wanna get it through navi.
I've got the FastPassTV T3 addon installed on my XBMC setup that's on my Macbook. I want to get it on my ATV2. Any way I can make that happen?
XBMCHUB.info is open for business

will always be grateful for XBMC and XBMC.ORG
Anybody else having issues getting the repo...I get a permissioned denied error 403 when I attempt to download it

Your client does not have permission to get URL /files/repository.googlecode.blutendes.zip from this server. (Client IP address: x.x.x.x)
I think everyone is having trouble with the repo.
Ya everyone is having issues with this repo, im sure bluetendes will get it back up and working soon.
Maybe he is setting an update for all of us and working behind the scenes?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fasstpasstv T30