[RELEASE] Fasstpasstv T3
per XBMC's Official Piracy Policy
•THREAD CLOSED•

Just Fastpasstv updated, T3 for Take 3 after Voinage's and nixa's versions.

Differences from nixa's version:

- Can store favourite shows and movies.
- Lists shows and movies alphabetically.
- Episodes are split into seasons.
- Option to hide low quality sources.
- Can cache the pages to speed up navigation.
- Rearranged folders and added icons to hopefully look better in other views.

As of v1.6.1 it supports putlocker, vidxden, megavideo, novamov, vidbux, videoweed, videobb, sockshare, movshare, divxstage.eu, dailymotion, googlle video and royalvids.eu

There's a separate version for Dharma/XBOX.

To install use the repo from here or the Repo Installer.

Recent Changes:

Quote:v1.6.1
- Moved cache and fav files to more permanent location
- Changed added/removed favourite message
- Changed the way file removal message is displayed
- Set cache to user setting and not Infinity
- Cleanup
- Fixed divxstage.eu
- Added removal message for videoweed, divxstage, movshare

v1.6
- Added Google Video as source
- Split episodes list into seasons
- Prefix episodes with season number
- Make sure to close what isn't needed anymore
- Added removal check for videobb
- Split Movies & TV Shows alphabetically
- Cleanup
- Don't search for nothing
- Changed how sources are displayed
- Cache movie, doc, toon & tv list pages for 15 mins, user configurable
- Split DOCALL and TOONALL functions
- Changed file removed message
- Added icons for letters
- Added option to hide some low quality sources

v1.5
- Reworked favourites
- Cleanup
- Highlight New Episodes and New Movies
- Added new icons
- Rearranged folders
- Added favourite features
- Added dailymotion as source

Big Thanks to whufclee and rogerthis and of course Voinage and nixa
Anyone getting really slow speeds from some of the servers? I know it's not this addon's fault.
I tried putlocker, novamov, videoweed, on a movie and all average 300-400 kilobits/sec. I'm in the USA.
That is really slow. Too slow to stream a low bitrate movie.
I did a ping plot of those servers. No packet loss. Last few hops have a little high ping at 120-200ms. That would not account for the download slow speed. Must be the server location.

I just tried the same movie with vidbux and that is fine. About 1.6 mbps avg. 22ms ping.
Videobb is fast like vidbux. Same low ping.
YMMV

Nice work blutendes!
Only one problem I noticed. Sometimes when press stop, the movie starts playing again. I am watching TV show now and everytime I press stop, the show starts playing again. I have noticed this previously. Have you had this happen?

Well, this last time I pressed stop I got a script error
19:15:43 T:7320 ERROR: Error Type: <class 'urllib2.URLError'>
19:15:43 T:7320 ERROR: Error Contents: <urlopen error [Errno 10054] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host>

That server probably didn't like all the reconnects or something.
I've noticed the server issues the last few days.

I haven't ran into the stop/play issue but I'll keep an eye out for it, see if I can catch it.
Thanx blutendes for the work, great job

I have a question about Videobb. I know in the past using videobb outside of XBMC I have run into the message of overlimit use. I was wondering if I would still run into it within XBMC?

In the past I have gotten around the cap using http://www.sheepser.com/ on this site you can input the link and stream the movie and it bypasses the limit somehow (sorry I have limited knowledge on the subject)

If in fact there is still a limit within XBMC, maybe that site will help in some way.

Thank You again
Just wanted to say thanx again. I've been following this ever since you picked up the pieces. Your hard work is much appreciated.
XBMC (11.0-RC2 Git:20120229-f38655f), Platform: Darwin iOS (11.0.0 AppleTV2,1, Version 5.0.1 (Build 9A406a)). Built on Mar 1 2012
@Chivas2973 I haven't ran into a limit yet, assuming its set through the webpage, getting the video stream directly might skip it. I'll try watching a few video's in sequence and see if it kicks off.

Thanks motley28
Version 1.3 Released

Search should work better
Added, Divxstage.eu and Royalvids.eu as source.

I'm hoping the regular versions should work on xbox but still haven't been able to test.
Might have to re-download the repo there was a typo.

I've ran into the time limit on videobb but none of the methods to work around it are working for me.
First off, I love your take on FastPassTV.ms. By far the best addon for it. Only have one small request. I went ahead and I setup a favorites list and noticed all TV shows starting with "The" are all put in with the shows that start with "T". Example The Big Bang Theory and The Simpsons are with the "T" shows like Terra Nova. Not a big deal, but would be cool to have The Big Bang Theory with the "B" shows and The Simpsons with the "S" shows. Other than that this is an awesome addon.
@purewitz The url and name are kept on the same line so when it sorts it hits fastpasstv.ms/the-url first, just the simplest way. I'll add it to the to-do though, it would look better.
Test version, might want to make a copy of your favourites list. Althought it should convert it for you.

- Reworked favourites
- Cleanup
- Highlight New Episodes and New Movies
- Added new icons
- Rearranged folders
- Added favourite features

Better/worse/problems?
thanks

Edit: Tried it an it works great.

Only problem I had was when I added TV shows to my favorite list from the main TV shows section by holding the menu button. It seemed to add the first show correctly then all other shows were said they were added. But when I checked my favorites it added random shows not the ones I picked.

To fix this, I found out that I could add shows to my favorites by clicking the show (opening the episode list) and then Clicking the Add to Favorites top link. Awesome plugin
Quote:Only problem I had was when I added TV shows to my favorite list from the main TV shows section by holding the menu button. It seemed to add the first show correctly then all other shows were said they were added. But when I checked my favorites it added random shows not the ones I picked.

Was this using the inbuilt favourites?

Another test

- Added Google Video as source
- Split episodes list into seasons
- Prefix episodes with season number

Better/worse/comments?
Test 2

- Made sure to close what isn't needed anymore
- Added removal check for videobb
- Split Movies & TV Shows alphabetically
- Cleanup
- Don't search for nothing

Let me know if something is failing to list.
Attempted to test on ATV2. got script error stating it was not the correct structure.
Sorry packed it wrong, this one should install.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fasstpasstv T30