[RELEASE] Fasstpasstv T3
freestylegreek Wrote:Maybe he is setting an update for all of us and working behind the scenes?

Icefilms, FastpassTV, and Navi-X all work hand-in-hand for me as backups for each other.

Still, my v3.0.1 FastPassTV addon still works, it's just not nearly as good as the T3 version.
Still when i install the bluetendes addon it doesnt show anything so it basically just a waste to even think about installing.

Thank god for icefilms and navi x.
freestylegreek Wrote:Still when i install the bluetendes addon it doesnt show anything so it basically just a waste to even think about installing.

Thank god for icefilms and navi x.

Still waiting. I have FastpassTV T3 installed on my Macbook and it works awesomely well. I recently upgraded my ATV2 to 4.4.4 and re-JB with Seas0nPass and reinstalled all my addons... except for FPT T3..... driving me batty
Ya i dont have it anymore too. I can only get it through navi-x but i dont wanna bother with that.
Sad 
blutendes Wrote:Just Fastpasstv updated, T3 for Take 3 after Voinage's and nixa's versions.

Differences from nixa's version:

- Can store favourite shows and movies.
- Lists shows and movies alphabetically.
- Episodes are split into seasons.
- Option to hide low quality sources.
- Can cache the pages to speed up navigation.
- Rearranged folders and added icons to hopefully look better in other views.

As of v1.6.1 it supports putlocker, vidxden, megavideo, novamov, vidbux, videoweed, videobb, sockshare, movshare, divxstage.eu, dailymotion, googlle video and royalvids.eu

There's a separate version for Dharma/XBOX.

To install use the repo from here or the Repo Installer.

Recent Changes:

Big Thanks to whufclee and rogerthis and of course Voinage and nixa

why are all links dead for repo even on XBMCHUB the link is dead for the repo i have nixas repo but nothing at all works ib it topdocumenrty films ,fastpasstv 3.0.4 nickelodeon , so on so forth

but would like to get fastpasstv working but reading on the forums seems only fasstpasstv T3 is working and i have searched every where for this file which all lead to this thread and all links to the repo or files are dead
THE BLUE SH*TE (EVERTON) BANG ON IF YER KNOW YER HISTORY IF ONLY THEY DID THEY WOULDNT BE TO QUICK TO BRING ATTENTION TOO IT!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fasstpasstv T30