• 2(current)
Release script favourites
Big_Noid Wrote:yeah, but it's much cleaner if it's done like with add-ons. The first item in the list is for "None - clear the current settings". I can't add that in the select dialog that pops-up.
Also if I was to add a clear button for every item then there is even more code than I use now for the same functionality.

Try latest svn. Smile
Hello

Anyone know how I can get this functionality working again?

Code:
RunScript(script.favourites,playlists=window)

I want my playlists to display in a window rather than play (like they used to before these mods).

I saw the bit about a yes/no dialog appearing when you add a playlist as a favourite - so I guess that would do but how does that appear - I'm not seeing it?

#Edit - scratch that figured it out - me being a knob, cheers
RunScript(script.favourites), if you add playlists, they'll play no matter what string you pass.
`Black Wrote:Try latest svn. Smile

Now it's perfect. Thx!

I wish you had made this script a week earlier as i just added a dozen custom favorites which i have to rewrite now :p

Great work nonetheless Smile
Thanks Smile
BTW, I guess this brakes version 2 compatibility, and when released XBMC will automatically pull newer script version?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

If you use the new feature, v3.0.0 or later will be required of course. If you have enabled automatic updates, XBMC will update the script as soon as the new version is available.
`Black Wrote:If you use the new feature, v3.0.0 or later will be required of course. If you have enabled automatic updates, XBMC will update the script as soon as the new version is available.

Thanks for info. It's not about me, of course, but users.

However, we should probably think about better management for scripts in the future. Say I'm not able to update skin ATM but the script gets updated. It could render the skin practically unusable.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Yes that's why script should always be backwards compatible, at least for a little while after bigger changes. Only thing that has changed is the playlist attribute, it no accepts every string instead of play only.
Works great here but I do have one request - can it be made to use the addon list 6 instead of list 3 by any chance?

Currently with list 3 -

How it would look with list 6 -

It looks much better with the images in my opinion.

Also, what's the blank space at the top?

Thanks.
I agree. Though, if I'm not wrong list 3 and 6 looks the same in my skin (similar to yours 6).

I have never figured out when system use one and when another...
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I'm not sure if it's possible to use the list with id 6 but I'll check that.
I always thought that list 3 didn't use images, if it does then I'll change it.

Best not to use list 6 as it can contain specific addon info in other skins.
new version is now in the addon repo.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hitcher Wrote:Best not to use list 6 as it can contain specific addon info in other skins.

Yes and it also seems to be not possible. Smile
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script favourites2