mlb.tv - Live baseball streaming script
hello all,

there's been a couple of requests for a script that can use the mlb.tv live baseball streaming service on xbmc.

my python knowledge just isn't good enough, but i've managed to figure out exactly how the mlb.tv site uses takes the user data and serves an mms url.

so, can anyone out there help me code the following four elements?

1) logging into a site with a username and password.
2) taking multiple elements from a returned html page, placing them in as variables in a url to be submitted to a web server.
3) take the resulting html page and extract an mms url, launching xbmc streaming?

i can handle all of the gui elements, etc... i just can't seem to effectively parse html pages with python.

i've used a packet sniffer to figure out exactly which variables are required and how... so the only thing needed is the code to tie it all together/

if anyone's interested, please pm me and i'll send you all of the site info.

thanks all...
i've gotten a little bit further with the scripting, but now i'm pretty sure i'm stuck.

i managed to figure out all of the regex expressions needed for the pages and i have them in the proper python format, but i can't figure out how to login to the site using forms and cookies and also how to send info to a page.

from what i've seen in some other scripts, i know all of this is possible, i just don't have the talent to figure out what to do next.

if any coders out there can help, i'd be willing to pay for a subscription to the mlb.tv site...

pm me or reply if interested.
thanks in advance...
ever figure it out?? looking for the same info. thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mlb.tv - Live baseball streaming script0