• 8(current)
[WIP] Glass
Great thanks!

I also noticed that if your in the horizontal view, and have disabled RSS in the appearance setting, the RSS "title" is still there. Also while in horizontal mode, is there a way to have the sub menu only show up when you press down rather that it always being visible? Sorry for all the questions, appreciate all your work on this skin!

For rss title I fixe that too, but for the sub menu, No
I had forgotten, the problem with the widget is the widget1 that uses only one you should use widget2 if you want some one else you will not have the stats
@fmronan
@mike

thx for the new version with bluray cases for 720p movies and german ratings. All works fine now.

I have some questions.

1. Sometimes when i go back from a menu to homescreen. The skin "reset" it looks like the skin make a lock off and lock on.
2. After some of this lock off and log on, i have no statistic for movies. For my 3 playlist in home menu all is good
3. Is there any chance to become a watched overlay for watched movies ?
4 Is there any chance to become a banner view for series like bannerplex from aeon nox ?

Here is a actualy debug log.

http://pastebin.com/bhnJ63dc

Greets
Eisi
For point 1 and 2, I have the same issue as you can see on this movie :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tgAQYMYos0

But it's depending on your hardware, my HTPC have a small CPU (Atom 330). fmronan have a celeron dual core and it's faster.

Each time, you go back to home screen, all scripts are rerunned, so it could take few seconds to get all the statistics.

Point 3 : where did you want to have a watched overlay ? On widgets ?

Point 4 : maybe fmronan can make a custom view of Bannerplex from Aeon Nox Wink
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
@mike

i have a small cpu too, i have a zotac hd-nd 22 with a small celeron 2300. But on other skin (aeon nox) i have no problems with the statistic and the playlists who need longer to get there entries show the statistic only the movies and that first after automatic log off anf log in from skin. The statistic not show after 5 minutes.

Point3: in the last view that you make for me, perhaps on the discart a label "watched". Aeon Nox have a blue watched label in the right top corner of cases.

Greets
Eisi
label watched added in View_Glass_Resolutioncases, you can change color, same like button and OSD
Resolutions cases added in Home

Rss feeds in Glass

Sorry that this is such a noob question, but how do I install this skin? I followed the link in the first post, and downloaded the repository.passion.xbmc.org folder, which I put in /users/<user_name>/AppData/Roaming/XBMC/addons (I'm using Win7). Not sure what I do from there.
Brent, after downloading repository.passion.xbmc.org, you have to install it by :
System > Settings > Addons > Install from ZIP
Then you will be able to install Glass by :
System > Settings > Addons > Download addons > Passion-XBMC > Skin > Glass (SVN)

Because of repository change, Glass version has moved from 135 to 0.9.15.138 so XBMC did not detect the newest version.

The easy way to get it is to edit your addon.xml file in skin.glass.svn directory. For Windows 7 64 bits, the full path is :

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.glass.svn

Move

Code:
version="135"

to

Code:
version="0.9.15.135"

Reboot XBMC and new Glass version will be detected.

Other way is to uninstall and reinstall Glass.

What's the github address of glass?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
There is no GIT for Glass.

The version number is due to internal change in Passion-XBMC repository.

This is really a very impressive skin that supports mostly everything! Well done, its a work of art!
(2012-03-29, 08:17)mikebzh44 Wrote: Brent, after downloading repository.passion.xbmc.org, you have to install it by :
System > Settings > Addons > Install from ZIP
Then you will be able to install Glass by :
System > Settings > Addons > Download addons > Passion-XBMC > Skin > Glass (SVN)

After installing the passion repository, I went to install Glass like you said, but it stopped at 98%. After waiting about 10 minutes, I cancelled the installation. I then tried to install again and now it won't start. It just sits at 0%. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Brent
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Glass5