• 2(current)
[WIP] Glass
Custom View Night has been released :
Download
To install it :
setting > theme >> new views

This custom view resolution is 1920x1080 and support Movieset.
With horizontal menu, weather widgets are now displayed in line :

PVR widget is now displaying the next scheduled record or current record:

please add a changelog.

also, add provision for artist logos, cdart and tv show logos
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
Changelog will be available when skin will be release. For the moment, it's still in development and a new version is uploaded every night.

CDart for moves will be available with scrapper ciné-passion V2.

You can still download some extra features such as tunes for your TV series and other stuff :

CDart should be available depending on your scrapper.
For managing CDarts, you have to install CDart manager.
mikebzh44 Wrote:CDart for moves will be available with scrapper ciné-passion V2.

Just curious on how the scraper will be naming the cdarts for movies?
So what filename.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
No idea. We will add the ability to users to upload CDArt, but as it is not scrapable right now, it will need another addon to be downloaded.
What does T! uses for CDArt ? Isn't it cdart.png ?
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Now, in my skin , name is Mymovie.png , that's work with folder and subfolder, but if that's other way, i must change thatConfused
Maxoo Wrote:No idea. We will add the ability to users to upload CDArt, but as it is not scrapable right now, it will need another addon to be downloaded.
What does T! uses for CDArt ? Isn't it cdart.png ?

fmronan Wrote:Now, in my skin , name is Mymovie.png , that's work with folder and subfolder, but if that's other way, i must change thatConfused

T! uses disc.png at the moment. It would be best to uses the same filename throughout all skins for the sake of the users.
If you want you can use these templates for users to make their own cdart.
Default size 1000x1000
http://fanart.tv/cdart/
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I wait because that's not the good way for me. I don't what is the good solution for cdart, clearart.
a beautiful skin to say the least and with the movie sets implementation as well..the Night Glass theme is the best , I am using my cdarts.png as in my collection with no problem in the skin. Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't cdart manager download it in cdart.png anyways ?as for clear art / logo again its logo.png etc ..maybe I am not getting the question here
as all my cdarts have cdart.png and I have used them in Trasnperency as well as whole lot of other skins including Glass and its all working.. hmm maybe you guys are discussing when xbmc scrapes for new media .. but that is skin independent isnt it ?
that's cdart for moviesBig Grin
LOL .. I knew I was Missing something here .. and WOW that would be amazing. though when would you see that during Pause or when flicking through the library
I am getting the following error while doing a svn checkout:
URL 'http://glass.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/media/Custom_Media_Night/Showcase'
of existing directory 'E:\XBMC
SKINS\skin.glass\media\Custom_Media_Night\showcase' does not match expected URL 'http://glass.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/media/Custom_Media_Night/showcase'

Please help!!!
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Glass5