Aeon MQ 3 : blueray.iso display dvd cover ? How to change ?
Sorry to hijack your thread, but if i want blu ray covers for all of my 720/1080p movies do i just add Avatar 2009. bluray for instance ?
you must use the tag "bdrip" or "bluray" on the name of your files
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Ovokx Wrote:you must use the tag "bdrip" or "bluray" on the name of your files

So if i had avatar for instance, How would i name it if its a BDRIP ?
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
what about if you have movie collections set up?
how do you get the collection cover to show up with the bluray cover?

so for example i have all the alien movies tagged as a movie set, then xbmc shows it as a movie set but the main collection case doesnt show a bluray cover.

any ideas on how to fix that ?
I've been looking for hours but can't seem to find the naming convention for 3D BD's!

Could someone enlighten me?!
Here is naming convention for 3D BD .iso (file with > 40GB):

Actually, there is a bug some where in new version of skin that cause bluray 3d .iso don't have 3D logo in disc case, I has random 3d bluray with this naming convention but they don't has 3D logo
Cheers Tetsu81vn!

Adding '3dbd' to the filename works fine so I'll use that!
Phantom_Zone Wrote:Cheers Tetsu81vn!

Adding '3dbd' to the filename works fine so I'll use that!

You can view my complete system here : aeon mq 3 + eden beta 3 + kinect hand gesture :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=122646
what about if you are using movie collections ?
how do you get the bluray cover to show up for collections ?
for example i have the die hard collection all in separate folders but tagged as a movie collection.
do i have to put all those folders in 1 main folder ? im not sure what im missing here for bluray covers on movie collections.

thanks
Will this work Avatar 2009 BluRay ?? I just renamed over 1000 movies please tell me it will lol
is there no way to get the skin to pull this info from the movies xml? cause MCM automatically tags all the xml's w the proper source, but afaik it cant add the source to the title, so it would have to be done manually (not really an option for a collection my size)

perhaps someone familiar w the mq3 xml's knows where this code is located, and a way to adjust??
Hi all,

I always used media center 7 with mediabrowser/metadata.

I have around 3000 1080p MKV rips, 80 3D BLU Ray ISO's and 50 normal BLU Ray ISO's.

All my movies are named in different folders (so directory name and file name). So its like E:\Dark Knight, The\Dark Knight, The.mkv etc..

My question is; Can I use these blu ray covers or do I have to rename all my files??

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 3 : blueray.iso display dvd cover ? How to change ?0