daemon connection error utorrent plugin by Taxigps v1.0.5
Question 
hello everyone im new to using XBMC i just installed the latest version and i have the latest version of utorrent. im pretty sure i have everything setup right i just keep getting the "unable to connect to daemon..." error when i try to use the plugin. i have the webui enabled set up a password and username in the webui settings and i have also used different ports, 8080 as well as 45682. i have the proxy set to as follows: Type HTTP, Proxy http://localhost:port/gui, Port 8080. im not sure if thats correct according to other fourms this is correct i also went to utorrent website and updated the webui to the latest update. i must say that programming and networking are not my strong points. so yalls help will be much appreciated. oh and the plugin settings in XBMC is IP asddress My IP address, port 8080, torrent path special://profile/torrents/. again yalls help will be much appreciated. i got XBMC for icefilms which i have noticed improved vid and audio in some movies as well as my streamingBig Grin then i came across this plugin and i want it to work but...
Just a note to say I get the same error. Haven't managed to find any clues by searching the forum but it's not like "utorrent" isn't a common result....!
baldmosher™
Trying to save his marriage with a HTPC
Current system: TV unit, 37PFL5405H, Microserver N40L (as HTPC), Xbox360, BDP-S370, FoxsatHD, Azur 540Rv2, Keysonic 540RF, Harmony 300
Planned W7x64 AMD mATX (HT)PC build: Case, PSU, RAM, Mobo, CPU Total £240 + IR + HSF? + SSD?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
daemon connection error utorrent plugin by Taxigps v1.0.50