• 6(current)
[Mini-ITX] A6-3600 (4x2.1Ghz/2.4Ghz) + HD6530D
Please can somebody help me?
Lejla Wrote:And what please you would like to say?
My RAM are KHX1600C8D3K2/4GX.
I don't understand you?
In BIOS the RAM are showing correctly.
The Problem I have is the reaction from menu is very slow.
Do you now maybe why?

Don't know why reaction from menu is slow. I just wondered what memory you used as I'm relying on match made by manufacturer to mobo. That doesn't mean other memory won't work or may cause other issues. But if you use recommendation from manufacturer, I would think you will get optimal performance and minimize chance of problems.
This is ridiculous, why people suggest here hardware and it doesn't work.
I think it is a driver issue.
Please can someone help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will pay for solution no problem.
I'm sitting for 5 hours and I didn't found any solution.
Where are all the pro's?
Thank you.
Lejla
@Lejla- Have you download the latest driver from here- AMD Radeon™ Video Card Drivers? You can try to set the power option in W7 control panel to "High Performance" too. In XBMC settings/playback, you can turn on DXVA2 option.
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
bluray Wrote:@Lejla- Have you download the latest driver from here- AMD Radeon™ Video Card Drivers? You can try to set the power option in W7 control panel to "High Performance" too. In XBMC settings/playback, you can turn on DXVA2 option.

Hi bluray, I use XBMC Live installation, without any OS. Sorry.
Problem with slow GUI solved, I use XBMCbuntu from xbmcfreak.
Now I have Problems to listen Audio over HDMI!!!!!!!!
Ohhhh god, I will pay for solution but give me please solution!!!!!
What I have need to do, that I can listen Music?
Please.
Lejla
why not just install windows. I think the windows build is much more likely to work with a wider variety of hardware.

My HTPC has always ran on windows. I don't ever see the windows OS, my HTPC just works. In fact it's "uptime" is over 3 months now, and it's also running 4 python servers!
This all is tooooooooo complicated for me.
Lejla Wrote:Hi bluray, I use XBMC Live installation, without any OS. Sorry.
To make life easier, you might want to install W7 on it. You can use the options I suggested, and it should work. It work great with my less powerful E350M1, and it should work better on your more powerful APU! Smile
Thank you bluray, but I have a problem, I have a 16GB SSD and for a Windows 7 installation it is too small.
Lejla Wrote:Thank you bluray, but I have a problem, I have a 16GB SSD and for a Windows 7 installation it is too small.
This 32GB SSD for $49 should be fine- Patriot Torqx 2 PT232GS25SSDR 2.5" 32GB SATA II Internal Solid State Drive (SSD).
Lejla Wrote:Thank you bluray, but I have a problem, I have a 16GB SSD and for a Windows 7 installation it is too small.

Hi Lejla,

Im on amd a6-3500.

I use the latest(nightly build or whatever they called it) openelec for amd chipset. i use intel 320 80gb ssd.

from what i see(dont know if its true), my ssd is wayyy to fast for my processor. menu navigation is okay. hdmi output is okay(output ot my onkyo avr). boot time is fast. but since im using asrock, boot time in windows is extremeeeeeely fast(3-4 second). i install both windows and openelec by the way.

the problem i encounter after less than one hour test is, some movie have blocking problem. smd networking in openelec(i heard it is generally a linux problem), is problematic(unbearable). maybe i should use upnp(but enabling upnp introduce network gaming problem).

the thing about amd is that it works great on windows. on linux, its a different story. only recently, amd is useable in linux. so the thing is, if going with amd and linux, try the latest build(non stable). openelec dev have amd hardware in their possession, so expect rapid progress.

rep me if my reply helps.
Hellcat Wrote:Not a lot of FM1 mobos for ITX out there. Posts for ASRock A75M raise some concerns (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...0A75%20itx). Maybe a better ITX mobo out there like Gigabyte or Asus? Anybody got a suggestion?

some of the negative post should be ignored. for example, you cant install windows from usb drive that uses usb 2.0 on usb 3.0 slot. disconnect power plug can have wierd effect if you use instant boot(problem starting computer etc).

if you know what you really doing, i think there should be no major problem.
Hi publicENEMY
Thank you for your post but I can't install at the moment Windows because I didn't have bigger SSD.
Problem still exist, I got graphic and Audio/HDMI Problem.
That's very sad, I'm taking so many time for trying and erroring and I can't solve it.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mini-ITX] A6-3600 (4x2.1Ghz/2.4Ghz) + HD6530D3