Custom Favourites
Hi,

I have used up all of my five custom playlists, and wanted to add more smart lists to my custom home.

What I've done is created a sixth playlist, and added it to my favourites. I added the smart playlist to custom favorite 1. It shoes up fine on the home menu, but when I click on it, it tries to play all the files in the playlist automatically, rather than showing the contents.

My question is, how can I set it to view the playlist rather then automatically play it. Alternatively; can I manually add more custom playlists (>5)?

Thanks! And I love this skin.
I'm pretty sure there is an option in settings >skin to adjust the default behavior of playlists added to the home menu.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:I'm pretty sure there is an option in settings >skin to adjust the default behavior of playlists added to the home menu.

This is the option I'm looking for. But can't find it. Eden Beta 3. Neon.

Huh
*bump* no answer on this one?

If was to edit the code myself, where would I look for the PlayMedia option in the code for playing custom favorites?
I'm having the exact same problem. My Custom favorites for 1 &2 play the entire playlist rather than opening the list view of all the video files under the playlist path. I can see the difference is under the 'Set Playlist" option where it reads "PlayMedia(special://profile/playlists/video...." rather than "ActivateWindow(10025,special://profile/playlists/video..."

Has anyone been able to find a solution? I can't change it inside XBMC and haven't been able to find where to edit the code.
(2012-02-11, 06:51)emdan Wrote:
stoli Wrote:I'm pretty sure there is an option in settings >skin to adjust the default behavior of playlists added to the home menu.

This is the option I'm looking for. But can't find it. Eden Beta 3. Neon.

Huh

When you configure the Custom Playlist it asks if you want it to start playing Undecided

If you want to modify the behaviour of other items, you will want to edit the Includes_Home_Horizontal.xml
-stoli-
Brick 
I'm look at this as well, I need six custom slots but because there's only 5 I've had to use 1 of the favourite slots but when I got to access it on home page it auto plays and there's no option that I can see to change that, there is in custom playlist but not in custom favourites is there is an option or something I can turn on or off if not is there some way I can add an extra custom playlist. Huh

also I noticed this [/quote]
If you want to modify the behaviour of other items, you will want to edit the Includes_Home_Horizontal.xml
[/quote] but don't understand it so if this is the answer can someone explain it for a dummy (that's me) please. Tongue

Thanks
Taffy Cool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Custom Favourites0