eden beta T and artist slideshow
Hi ronnie

Thanks for looking disabled it but still the same, if i enable last fm slideshow the fanart just disappears and i get the spinning cd but no images are being downloaded, if i enable fanart then I get static image of the artist on both music section and the homescreen, im sure its something i have done. The only thing I can think of is the addon should be in the music section, but i cant add it to that it only appears in normal addon

Paul

Paul
Paulkai Wrote:Hi ronnie

Thanks for looking disabled it but still the same, if i enable last fm slideshow the fanart just disappears and i get the spinning cd but no images are being downloaded, if i enable fanart then I get static image of the artist on both music section and the homescreen, im sure its something i have done. The only thing I can think of is the addon should be in the music section, but i cant add it to that it only appears in normal addon

Paul

Paul

well the proxy was 100% sure an issue.

if you get me another Debug Log i can look into why it's still not working.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for the help ronnie, I thought i would close xbmc then reopen it, now its working!! Thank you so much for all your help. I have one question re the music section, when I bring up an album it shows me all the albums including various artist cd's is there a way to stop it showing those particular albums

Paul
hey glad to hear it's up and running at last ;-)

try disabling:
Settings > Music > Include Artists who only appear on compilation albums

not sure what it'll do as i don't have any compilation albums in my library
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I will try ronnie, and thanks again for that it much appreicated

Paul :}

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
eden beta T and artist slideshow0