Is there an interface similar to Boxee?
I, like I'm sure thousands of people are, am at a point where I'm stuck. I'm an HTPC enthusuast, however, when Boxee came out, I couldn't help but lovethe simpliity of it al. It just works for a lot of things. Having said that, I like some of the aspects of XBMC better (better movie details, a larger community, etc). Is there anyone who has the best of both worlds? I want something as useable as Boxee is to the average end user (not average nerd). Thanks!
The Xeebo skin is boxee-like, hence the name.
XBMC has a larger community? You know, I've never really known a good way to calculate that. Still, I'm willing to believe it if others say it is so. Smile

Also, yes, as GJones says, try Xeebo.
A larger community? Or just a less pissed-off one? Lol!

Seriously though, this is a pretty cool community. There's a pretty deep well of knowledge amongst most users and the Devs are very active in engaging with people as well. For me, it's one of the things that makes it such a cool open-source project.

+1 for xeebo as well.
So. what are you guys using? I pop in here from time to time and have had an install of XBMC installed since the beginning but I am just not as active here as I was in the MeediOS forum and have been taking the easy way out with Boxee for a while. I love the smoothness of it and the limited button presses to get to what I want.

I just want to watch archived movies, tv shows, and music. Playing some emulated games and Hulu desktop and that would wrap it up. Everything else can be done through Airplay in my circumstance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there an interface similar to Boxee?0