Can't access all of my Movie folders
I'm having problems with XBMC seeing all of my shared folders.

I'm using ATV2, my media is stored on a USB drive connected to my iMac running Snow Leopard. I have set up my shared folders on my Mac, and when i check my FILES on XBMC i can see the missing folders (i have 11 folders shared, all from the USB Drive & 6 of them have loaded fine) but when i click on them it says ERROR TIMED OUT.

When i first set the system up a friend told me that XBMC didn't like folders with too many files in it (not sure if that's true or not) So of my 620 Movie Files I could only access 420. He recommended splitting the files down, which is why i have 11 folders on my drive, now i can only see 400.

I have tried taking everything off & starting again, & it does the same thing. I've tried scanning for new content over & over & it just doesnt pick them up.

There's nothing obscure about the files in these folders, mixture of AVI, MKV, MP4 & M4V, from other folders i can see these file types & play them no problem.

Can anybody help?
I can now see my files, I loaded the folders individually, but none of them will load to the library, I've scanned & scanned but they won't drop in, I've tried to load from the file but no joy.

If I view the files they open fine, metadata & artwork is all there, just won't scan into the library?
Did you set the content type to Movies and the scraper to themoviedb when you set up the source?

Check it out and then put up a xbmc.log like a good poster should.

Also, search youtube for tutorials on setting up xbmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't access all of my Movie folders0