Fix for shoutcast 1.1.1 plugin (marked as broken)
J_K_M_A_N Wrote:Download the plugin and install from zip file.

J_K_M_A_N

Hi, addon works fine but for some reason some of the stations are not avail: eg. : COMANDO 88 located in Latin => Tropicalia subfolder and running on the internet is one of them, even if avail from the shoutcast webiste: http://www.shoutcast.com/Internet-Radio/COMANDO+88

ist there any way to add wanted radio stations manually?

thanx
Thank you!
Great to see this working again, it would be even better if we could sort stations by number of listeners like we use to be able to.
Hi, would it be possible for every time you search for it to save? I forget on what addon it was, but when you searched for something it added your search to the list of items.

Would it also be possible to add a genre selection?

Best music addon of the whole lot this is btw :-)
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
Thank you for fixing this so I could enjoy my fave shoutcast streams . BTW is there any solution when playing any stream to be able to pull the album art of the particular song being played ?...there is a thread from 2005 asking the same question that I asked but there were only 2 replies and I don't know where that went ?
Download broken.
(2012-06-05, 21:44)slobodavan Wrote: Download broken.

Here is a zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0d3p03m1m9...utcast.zip
not working in frodo , from beta 1 till RC1 . Would appreciate if anyone could fix this. I miss listening to idobi .
Why not use the Shoutcast 2 add-on? It's available in the XBMC.org repository and works fine in Eden and Frodo betas and RC1.
thanks for letting me know .. will try that defo, cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fix for shoutcast 1.1.1 plugin (marked as broken)1