Allocine (FR) / Screenrush (UK) / Filmstarts (DE) / Sensacine (ES) scraper
Hi,

I don't see any differences Huh
What I can see (maybe I am wrong ?) You only removed the year from the search request and you used the conditionnal for the fanarts.

Regards,

Trois Six
That, and some actors nor the poster thumbnail were not retrieved because of the name="" attribute in the picture tag.
Any repo for your plugins ? or does-it still in 0.0.1 versions state ? Like i wanna know if what 0xffff00 said was implemented or not ?
Thx

EDIT :

Well I used the 0xffff00 diff github files to "update" the original allocine.xml file.
But it didn't work, that was keeping asking the name of the movie to search for.

So I did a mix usign the 0xffff00 file, just revert back this line
Code:
-                <RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;url&gt;$$6/rest/v3/search?format=xml&amp;partner=aXBhZC12MQ&amp;q=&amp;filter=movie&amp;profile=small&amp;page=1&amp;count=20|User-Agent=AlloCine/2.5 CFNetwork/485.13.9 Darwin/11.0.0&lt;/url&gt;" dest="3">
to the original one :
Code:
+               <RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;url&gt;$$6/rest/v3/search?format=xml&amp;partner=aXBhZC12MQ&amp;q=$$4&amp;filter=movie&amp;profile=small&amp;page=1&amp;count=20|User-Agent=AlloCine/2.5 CFNetwork/485.13.9 Darwin/11.0.0&lt;/url&gt;" dest="3">

I guess, following what you said, it is the search expresssion usign the year intel. So without it that didn't work.

So now usign this "new" mix of your 2 file, i get the proper thumbnail for [REC] movies (I had before "the pursuit of hapiness" thumb with [Rec], dont know why), but no fan art at all.

I guess also this has to do with the said "conditionnal for the fanarts". I dont know what conditionnal change But I have no fanart anymore. I guess I'll remix again and revert back the proper line to make this possible again ...

Thanks for this scraper !!!

But why you haven't continued the project ? It can be the best french scraper !!
Hi,

I don't have time to maintain my scraper. If someone wants, I don't have any problems with that.

Regards,

Trois Six
Hello guys,

I tried the Allocine plugin with the lastest version of OpenElec (3.0 RC1) which is running XBMC Frodo. It doesn't work. Is someone else could make it working on Frodo?

Thanks,
Nicolas
The scrapper doesn't work anymore because the Allociné Webservice answer with JSON instead of XML even I you ask for xml format. I need to change nearly all my regular expressions.
I have just uploaded a new version, rewritten to support the new JSON format of the Allociné WebService.
http://trois.six.free.fr/metadata.allocine.fr-0.0.2.tgz
I tried to post my scraper on the Passion XBMC forum but they immediately banished me. I just wanted to eventually add my scraper to their repo but it seems that they are more passioned by money with their scraper (Media-Passion) than the community.
Thanks a lot Trois Six, that was exactly what was missing for my XBMC.
Oooh nice !! I will try it :) !
Did it fetch the trailers on Allocine ?
Your scraper is nice thanks Wink !!

I have an issue with movie, he can't find when the years is with.
ex: lockout (2012)
i need to rename with "lockout" for he find it !

An other thing, i can't have extrafanart with fanart downloader and saga don't work.

Trailer work it's awsome, many thanks again Wink
@nabsboss: yes I know for the year, but I don't think I can do something to help. I am not going to sanitize the title before searching for it. I don't use fanart downloader, what's the problem ? And with the sagas too ?
@Trois Six: You should just need to remove the code that adds the year into the search URL (lines 49-51 and the $$4 in line 48).

As long as the years are included in the search results (which they are), XBMC will automatically sort a title with a matching year above those that don't, so there's no real need to try to restrict the search results by year.
@scudlee: the problem is that if you create a query on Allociné with the year inside the search it doesn't work

Examples :

Code:
http://api.allocine.fr/rest/v3/search?format=json&partner=aXBhZC12MQ&filter=movie&profile=small&page=1&count=20&q=lockout+%282012%29
http://api.allocine.fr/rest/v3/search?format=json&partner=aXBhZC12MQ&filter=movie&profile=small&page=1&count=20&q=lockout+2012
http://api.allocine.fr/rest/v3/search?format=json&partner=aXBhZC12MQ&filter=movie&profile=small&page=1&count=20&q=lockout

Only the third one returns something.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Allocine (FR) / Screenrush (UK) / Filmstarts (DE) / Sensacine (ES) scraper0