Each XBMC-PVR Build (Windows) crashes on switching channels
Hi,

I've got a problem and I don't know how to fix this.
I use the Media Portal TVServer as backend.

Currently I'm using the latest version of the xbmc-pvr build. I've tried both pvr clients which are included. The FFMPEG solution und the TS Reader. And with both clients I've got the problem that XBMC hangs when I try to switch the channel. There's no crash. I have to kill the process by the task manager.

I have tried by applying different settings to the PVR clients to solve the problems as well. But nothing handled it.

Does anyone know this issue? Could anyone help me to debug or to solve it?

Regards,
Jaroslaw
Okay, it seems to be okay now.

I've built now margos version with the latest changes ( > 5th nov 2011). It seems to work great now. Just one strange thing:

When I try to switch from a non-hd channel to a hd channel, it doesn't do it. In the other way there happens the same. So, same behaviour when I switch from hd channel to non-hd. To watch the hd channel, I have to press "X" to cancel the playback and then to switch to the channel which I want to watch.

I'm using the TSReader plugin.
please create a ticket for this issue on github and attach a full debug log
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Each XBMC-PVR Build (Windows) crashes on switching channels0