Looking to buy a HTPC....
Hi guys,

Im looking to buy a HTPC. I am super busy these days so I just want to buy a HTPC rather than building it.

Im looking to spend a max of 350 to $400 bucks on a used or new.

Please let me know what you guys recomend.

Thank you!

Rodrigo.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=94199
Rodbrazil Wrote:Hi guys,

Im looking to buy a HTPC. I am super busy these days so I just want to buy a HTPC rather than building it.

Im looking to spend a max of 350 to $400 bucks on a used or new.

Please let me know what you guys recomend.

Thank you!

Rodrigo.
here is a very nice small form factor (smaller than most micro atx case) htpc- "Gateway SX2370-UR30P (PT.GCRP2.001) Desktop PC A6-Series APU A6-3600(2.1Hz) 4GB DDR3 1TB HDD Capacity AMD Radeon HD 6530D Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit". the quad-core+hd6530d should be able to play everything. it's very well equipped and it is ready for xbmc out of the box!
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
bluray Wrote:here is a very nice small form factor (smaller than most micro atx case) htpc- "Gateway SX2370-UR30P (PT.GCRP2.001) Desktop PC A6-Series APU A6-3600(2.1Hz) 4GB DDR3 1TB HDD Capacity AMD Radeon HD 6530D Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit". the quad-core+hd6530d should be able to play everything. it's very well equipped and it is ready for xbmc out of the box!

Not bad for what it is ....! if you don't know hot to build it yourself. This one is good! Big Grin No great! great APU man.... you should not have problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking to buy a HTPC....0