2tb hdd - $89.99
http://www.staples.com/Seagate-FreeAgent...-nr_901971

Buy yourself a coupon from ejunkie and you'll get it for $65
wooooaaaaaaaa!!!!
WD 2TB Elements...

Had three of these.. cracked them open and put into unRAID server. Most likely caviar green EARS
I don't need anything right now, but I fear if/when I do, the prices won't be cheap.

Ahhh... Just picked up an iPad for the Mrs, I really shouln't...
cpthook Wrote:wd 2tb elements...

Had three of these.. Cracked them open and put into unraid server. Most likely caviar green ears

out of stock
CpTHOOK Wrote:WD 2TB Elements...

Had three of these.. cracked them open and put into unRAID server. Most likely caviar green EARS

I picked that one up yesterday, but it's now out of stock.
Jorge18 Wrote:I picked that one up yesterday, but it's now out of stock.

Yes...you have 2B quick at that price. Just keep checking! Just called my local store and they have a few left but I cant get to store until after work!
Exclamation 
CpTHOOK Wrote:WD 2TB Elements...

only a good idea unless you don't care about Warranty. the disks inside these devices are considered OEM hdd's and you only got a warranty on the full device, not separate components!
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

pike Wrote:only a good idea unless you don't care about Warranty. the disks inside these devices are considered OEM hdd's and you only got a warranty on the full device, not separate components!

Whhhhaaa?? lol, okay!:confused2:
Mine is being delivered today....woohoo!
Just ordered one.

Contemplating on getting another :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2tb hdd - $89.990