Watchlist script
Hi ronie,
I've just noticed your new watchlist script (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=113702) It looks great =) Do you plan to include it to t! ? Or how can I integrate it manually?
yeah, as soon as i get over my scripting addiction i may go back to skinning ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:yeah, as soon as i get over my scripting addiction i may go back to skinning ;-)

Can't wait for it!

I have a lot of tvshows but only watch regularly a few of them (other members of the family, with their own machine and/or profile watch a different set of shows), so this could be the most useful script I added!

Hope you include it in Dharma soon (or Eden, if they fix all the MySQL problems it apparently still has)
ronie Wrote:yeah, as soon as i get over my scripting addiction i may go back to skinning ;-)

awesome Smile

pko66 Wrote:Can't wait for it!

I have a lot of tvshows but only watch regularly a few of them (other members of the family, with their own machine and/or profile watch a different set of shows), so this could be the most useful script I added!

yup, this will save a LOT of unnecessary remote clicks Big Grin
Is there a list of skins that support watchlist?
Latest SVN update shows added support for this script. How do those of us with half a brain run this?Big Grin
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
go to settings > home window and enable the recommended items.

instead of recently added / random items, it'll now show recommended items using the watchlist script.

i'm planning to change things after eden, so the skin can show more than the three items in these lists on the home screen.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
so is this only on the default confluence skin then?
vinistois Wrote:so is this only on the default confluence skin then?

nope, confluence does not have it.

the svn version of T! does, as well as a few other beta releases of several skins.
depending on what skin you're using, ask around in their support thread.
thanks!

I typically use either Night or Neon, but neither of them seem to support it just yet.

As mentioned it would be great if we had a list of skins that support the script so we can try them all out!
vinistois Wrote:thanks!

I typically use either Night or Neon, but neither of them seem to support it just yet.

As mentioned it would be great if we had a list of skins that support the script so we can try them all out!

It's almost impossible to keep an up to date list of what skin is using which scrip/add-on.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:It's almost impossible to keep an up to date list of what skin is using which scrip/add-on.

Maybe difficult is the better word... what is there like 30 skins, tops? hehe keep impossible in the bag for bigger jobs than this!
vinistois Wrote:As mentioned it would be great if we had a list of skins that support the script so we can try them all out!

we have a list with skin features in our wiki:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features

feel free to add a column for the watchlist script and add any skin that uses it.
ronie,
thanks for adding watchlist to t! Smile
I like the fact you have implemented it to home screen, 3 items weren't enough for my needs, so I already added few more for myself Wink

During that I've discovered script isn't starting when enabled only for tv shows and albums because of wrong condition in Startup.xml.
ezechiel1917 Wrote:During that I've discovered script isn't starting when enabled only for tv shows and albums because of wrong condition in Startup.xml.

thanx mate!

fixed it right away Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watchlist script0