music on home screen
I was wondering how to bring up the music dialog controls on the home screen with the atv2? I am using neon skin and sometime I want to skip to next song and cannot bring up the music controls on either the home screen or when Im in the music folder.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:I was wondering how to bring up the music dialog controls on the home screen with the atv2? I am using neon skin and sometime I want to skip to next song and cannot bring up the music controls on either the home screen or when Im in the music folder.

Not sure what you mean by 'with the atv2' (appletv2?) but you can bring it up by pressing tab.
Well i dont have a tab,on the apple remote. So how do i bring it up wjth the apple,remote
I'll have to check - I may need to add a button for the apple remote to bring it up.
-stoli-
stoli Wrote:I'll have to check - I may need to add a button for the apple remote to bring it up.

that would be great since I am using the music function in xbmc alot more now and especially with the holidays coming up.

Thanks Cool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
music on home screen0