music on home screen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
rflores2323 Offline
Posting Freak
I was wondering how to bring up the music dialog controls on the home screen with the atv2? I am using neon skin and sometime I want to skip to next song and cannot bring up the music controls on either the home screen or when Im in the music folder.

ATV1 with crystalbuntu (12.2 frodo) as main theater. Theater remote URC MX-810, droidx with xbmc remote, or transformer tf101 with YATSE. 3 x ATV2 (V12.2 frodo).

find quote
Yardglass Offline
rflores2323 Wrote:I was wondering how to bring up the music dialog controls on the home screen with the atv2? I am using neon skin and sometime I want to skip to next song and cannot bring up the music controls on either the home screen or when Im in the music folder.

Not sure what you mean by 'with the atv2' (appletv2?) but you can bring it up by pressing tab.
find quote
rflores2323 Offline
Posting Freak
Well i dont have a tab,on the apple remote. So how do i bring it up wjth the apple,remote

ATV1 with crystalbuntu (12.2 frodo) as main theater. Theater remote URC MX-810, droidx with xbmc remote, or transformer tf101 with YATSE. 3 x ATV2 (V12.2 frodo).

find quote
stoli Offline
Skilled Skinner
I'll have to check - I may need to add a button for the apple remote to bring it up.
find quote
rflores2323 Offline
Posting Freak
stoli Wrote:I'll have to check - I may need to add a button for the apple remote to bring it up.

that would be great since I am using the music function in xbmc alot more now and especially with the holidays coming up.

Thanks Cool

find quote