themoviedb scraper - collection support and more
Hello

The themoviedb has been a supporter of a "movie collections." This function is not possible to transfer the scraper, which can be switched in the form of the scraper settings?

Since the function is given, it would be possible if the "auto movie sets," it would certainly be happy people (me), and finally nfo HTPC should not be edited.

Another suggestion is a movie about themoviedb covers language labels to take account of the cover when you download.

Tmdb -> Indiana Jones 1 -> Upload cover Hungarian -> lang. tags -> Hungarian

XBMC -> tmdb scraper settings -> lang. hun -> download movie info -> default cover=ENG

Somehow I could not solve it, that if the Hungarian lang scraper is selected, it defaults to the Hungarian label cover to download?

And one more thing (although I'm not sure if that is possible). Is it possible that film genres can be multilingual? And settings the language to be selected?

Thank you in advance for the answer, and I will be forever grateful to you for at least half of this place. English is certainly the perfect scraper, but in other languages ​​so the few minor things still do not seem true.

I speak English badly, but I hope for you.
TMDb doesn't provide those data (image language and set info) via the API, so no proper way to support these. Please request these fields to made available via API on TMDb forum, we will support this immediatelly.

As for the genres, the port.hu scraper has an option for that. What's wrong with that scraper?
olympia Wrote:TMDb doesn't provide those data (image language and set info) via the API, so no proper way to support these. Please request these fields to made available via API on TMDb forum, we will support this immediatelly.

As for the genres, the port.hu scraper has an option for that. What's wrong with that scraper?

Almost perfect port.hu a scraper, but the collections because I thought it will be if you write something, and if the tmdb support these functions you can think of could be solved port.hu scraper as well (hun. cover).

I wrote to them in this matter.
tmdb support: (API cover lang. tags)

Hi,

Yup, we have some new API stuff coming down the pike and I’m hoping to add this in. I’ve also attached the relevant ticket for this.
cortez44 Wrote:tmdb support: (API cover lang. tags)

Hi,

Yup, we have some new API stuff coming down the pike and I’m hoping to add this in. I’ve also attached the relevant ticket for this.

Any ETA on this so we can add this to Artwork Downloader?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
@cortez44
Check port.hu v1.7.0 for set title scraping Wink
@olympia

themoviedb have their new API in the works and you can already use it. Might be worth looking into the new possibilities already
http://help.themoviedb.org/kb/api/about-3
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
themoviedb scraper - collection support and more0