Is Apple Still Signing 4.3
Hello,

I have an Apple TV on 4.4.2 and want to know if Apple is still signing 4.3.

If so, how do I downgrade?

Your help would be greatly appreciated...
Yep (as of saturday) I managed to get my appletv box from 4.1.1 to 4.3 all ok...
I have been trying to get it down to 4.3, but it keeps giving me a 3194 error on windows, and on Mac it keeps telling me it's not eligible for the requested build.

And no I don't have the Cydia Server issue.

Please helpHuh
I had to remove all instances of apple.com (like gs.apple.com) from my mac's hosts file.
Then it worked.
I had all problems with not able to put software on the appletv via itunes.
Removed entry in hosts file, then reused seasonpass all ok.
I don't know if that is any help for you.
I'm on 4.1.1 still

how can I get this upto 4.3 and untethered?
11/22/2011 18:03:15.921 AppleTV 4.3.0 (8F455) SHSH SUCCESSFULLY saved! [Click Here to Open]
ATV2 4.3 8F455 Seas0npassed / XBMC 11
Samsung HT-P70 5.1 / Samsung WS-32Z419P
macf1an Wrote:11/22/2011 18:03:15.921 AppleTV 4.3.0 (8F455) SHSH SUCCESSFULLY saved! [Click Here to Open]

Can you tell me how to do it please mate
fixed this myself, thanks.
what is the purpose of upgrading your atv2? do you guys actually use the atv2 frontrow applications other than xbmc? I only use plex and xbmc on my atv2 in my house. The other stuff on it is useless for me since I dont do itunes or netflix.

Does upgrading the iOs improve anything for xbmc performance? I didnt think it it did but I could be wrong.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
it improves performance but the fire core software that I use alongside xbmc required a software update.

I can mirror and airplay from my iPad now too.
just to clarify.. does it or doesnt it improve performance for xbmc
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Colin14 Wrote:I'm on 4.1.1 still

how can I get this upto 4.3 and untethered?
Seas0npass.
Maraschino - Web based HTPC Organiser. Keep track of all your web based programs all in one place.
Home Page - Repo - Bug Tracker - Support Forum.
rflores2323 Wrote:just to clarify.. does it or doesnt it improve performance for xbmc

it doesnt. i have one atv on 4.1 and one on 4.3.. no difference while running xbmc at all.
deano72 Wrote:I had to remove all instances of apple.com (like gs.apple.com) from my mac's hosts file.
Then it worked.
I had all problems with not able to put software on the appletv via itunes.
Removed entry in hosts file, then reused seasonpass all ok.
I don't know if that is any help for you.

also besure and disable any other nic card or uninstall .. even if there no network cable going to it.. set it to disable.. update itune to the lates version... reboot and try again..also remove gs.apple.com from host file..
As of 11/22/2011, apple is still signing 4.3.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is Apple Still Signing 4.30