Last FM keeps scrobbling with button deactivated
Hello everyone.

I have been using XBMC for more then a year now. Lately I had to switch to a pre Eden version, because a new control software for my N900 (xbmcremote) required the new APIs. The problem I am having I had before with Dharma as well.

In Settings-->Music-->Song submissions:
Submit Songs to Last.fm : NO
Submit Last.fm Radio to Last.fm : YES
Last.fm Username and Password : my last.fm username and password

I would expect, that everything I listen to from lastfm will be scrobbled. Everything I play from local HDD is kept from being scrobbled.

This is not happening. All songs I play are scrobbled unless I delete my password (meaning I won't be logged in).

Did I mis{understand|configure} something?
Are you seeing submission or just now playing notification? IIRC we notify regardless of the setting but the track submission should honor them.
N/m logic was wrong. Should be fixed in 8254fb.
Thx for the fix. Looks good to me.

It's easier for me to read IF clauses but in the end I got all the NOTs and ORs and paratheses sorted.

Other then now checking scrobbler.lastfmsubmit: If I get this right the change always results in true or false while the old one could have an unresolved state which needs a default to be set somewhere else. I know, this is done, but still cleaner to cover all states without the need of defaults Wink
Pretty much, yeah. It was more or less going to submit non-radio so long as you had one of the submission types enabled.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Last FM keeps scrobbling with button deactivated0