DVR setup?
I have been a long time user of XBMC on the original Xbox. I have finally stepped out of the caveman era and built a HTPC using an AMD APU, Ceton InfiniTV tuner with a cable card on Win7 64. I originally built it around the Win7 MC. I have followed this guide http://experts.windows.com/frms/windows_...78749.aspx
However its outdated. It worked for a while with the HD Picture and sound. The Ceton works great! But now when useing the Mediabrowser playing movies it just locks up. I set up my Xbox 360 for use with the Ceton in the extender mode for now. It works great too incase your wondering. Anyway I have decided to give the XBMC a go on that machine useing the 10.1 Dharma. I have issues with the picture being shrunk and upon using the increase or zoom in the menu, it fixes it. However after saving it, it reverts anyway back to the shurnk size. I also have had issues with the hd audio pass through, which worked in the win7 mc but not in XBMC. When if at all, or is there a dedicated dvr/epg nativilly/add on going to be supprted and will it be able to utlize the ceton?

Thanks for sending me in the right direction or at least educating me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVR setup?0