Milkdrop available on ATV2?
Hi,

is it possible to add Milkdrop as an audio visualization plugin, and how can it be added? At least, it was not delivered with the latest naightly I installed.

Thanks alot.
Jackie78 Wrote:Hi,

is it possible to add Milkdrop as an audio visualization plugin, and how can it be added? At least, it was not delivered with the latest naightly I installed.

Thanks alot.

there are only waveform and spectrum viz for ios ... the others need to get ported from opengl to opengles and maybe x86 assembler to arm assembler - if you see someone who is able and willing to do that - send him over Smile
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks for the explanation, Memphiz, I thought it was easier, although not a big thing, but I like the Milkdrop visu on my HTPC, the Bars are boring, and the waveform is incredibly slow on IOS. although one might think this is a really simple-to-render plugin Wink
also looking for this. would be nice. am using the LastFM artist slideshow visualizer for now.
(2012-01-08, 18:00)ktjensen Wrote: also looking for this. would be nice. am using the LastFM artist slideshow visualizer for now.

+1 for me too! Smile
LastFM artist slide show no longer works. Mostly because lastFM requires an active account that costs dollars.
So I activated a download to library of the artist pictures. And artist backdrops are behind my milk drop on the PC. Hope to do something similar for my OUYA device.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Milkdrop available on ATV2?0