Movie Set Add-on Support
Sharpe Wrote:It's under the heading "General" and it's - Use Library Info Labels.

If you're using the Passion Repo then it won't show up until it gets updated tonight otherwise you would need to manually update.

Hi,

It works great - Many Thanks.

One thing I have noticed now is that the case for movie sets has become a DVD case again - is there anyway to keep these as a Blu-ray cases after an update?

Thanks again
ady199 Wrote:Hi,

Would it be possible to look into doing this?, I now have more and more movie collections and having to change the .nfo files manually, is a pain in the bum.

If it can't be done, is there anyway to have an option where the case for the collection can be set as a Blu-ray case and not a DVD case? and also to remove the info under the Main Movie Collection text i.e. (IMDb user rating): etc. etc.

Thanks in advance

If you install he movie set add on it will be easier to manage your sets (even though its a skin add on) Then go to video addons if I remember correctly.

CG
cmgrant Wrote:If you install he movie set add on it will be easier to manage your sets (even though its a skin add on) Then go to video addons if I remember correctly.

CG

Thanks for the info but I now use XWMM Movies Management to create and manage the sets.

I just need to know how to keep the Movie Set cases as Blu-ray instead of DVD after an update (SVN)
ady199 Wrote:I just need to know how to keep the Movie Set cases as Blu-ray instead of DVD after an update (SVN)

There's no way other than permanently changing it in the skin - like I say I really need an XBMC visibility condition for movie sets. For now you'll need to manually change it until I figure out a better solution for movie sets.
Sharpe Wrote:There's no way other than permanently changing it in the skin - like I say I really need an XBMC visibility condition for movie sets. For now you'll need to manually change it until I figure out a better solution for movie sets.

No problem and thanks for your help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Set Add-on Support0