$INFO[MusicPlayer.Rating] empty?
Looks like $INFO[MusicPlayer.Rating] is empty.

Can somebody confirm, please?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

No, working fine for me.
`Black Wrote:No, working fine for me.

Hmm.. returning label here, but I'm not able to show stars texture

<texture fallback="badges/player/norating.png">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Rating,badges/player/,.png]</texture>

shows fallback texture, regardless of rating being, say, 5.

in badges/player I have

1.png ..... 5.png
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

From the wiki:
Player.StarRating Returns a value of 0 to 5 as a graphical display from images named rating0.png to rating5.png of the skin
pecinko Wrote:Hmm.. returning label here, but I'm not able to show stars texture

<texture fallback="badges/player/norating.png">$INFO[MusicPlayer.Rating,badges/player/,.png]</texture>

shows fallback texture, regardless of rating being, say, 5.

in badges/player I have

1.png ..... 5.png

I had the same problem, name them rating0 to 5 and it'll work (don't forget to add rating to the path).

@Big_Noid
Player.StarRating doesn't work, at least for me it doesn't. It may only work for movies / episodes.
Works fine here in music visualization.
Big_Noid Wrote:Works fine here in music visualization.

Yup, Player.StarRating works.

I have to get used to search differently in the wiki. Sometimes it's only Player, sometimes it's MusicPlayer or VideoPlayer. Sometimes offset is available, sometimes it's not. Sometimes it's .Plot, occasionally it's .ShowPlot

Anyhow, many thanks for help!
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

`Black Wrote:I had the same problem, name them rating0 to 5 and it'll work (don't forget to add rating to the path).

@Big_Noid
Player.StarRating doesn't work, at least for me it doesn't. It may only work for movies / episodes.

It does not work no matter what. I don't get it at all.

Player.StarRating saved it (OS X yesterday's build).
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
$INFO[MusicPlayer.Rating] empty?0