DVD media galleries in XBMC -> How to integrate?
At our graduation from university we (a bunch of friends & I) made a few DVD's to remember our best moments while at this university.

I have a copy of these 5 DVD's. Each disc has a full HTML menu (index.html), an autorun.inf file (for Windows), an html folder with a subfolder containing pictures (snapshots and other stuff) for each video on the DVD, and finally a movie folder containing the movie clips.

I want to integrate these discs with XBMC and have access to them on my XBMC htpc. I understand I could copy the movies on the XBMC source and rename them and add the folder as a source in XBMC. The problem with doing so is that I would lose my menus, screenshots and the movie descriptions.. Id be a bunch of video clips hanging around in a folder, no contextual information whatsoever... How can I transfer the discs for use with xbmc?

Thanks!!
Use an NFO maybe a solution although it wouldn't use the information of the HTML file
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Nfo

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
You can rip the DVDs as .iso files. This means you get the complete disk, and when you play it you get the DVD menus just as you would if you pl.ayed it in a DVD player.

JR
Star 
As an alternative... you could copy the video portion into it's own folder and use the photo's as covers fanart extrafanart (slideshow for skins that support it.) and create a custom .nfo for the text portions. By using -cd1 -cd2 etc you could stack them all as 1 video.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD media galleries in XBMC -> How to integrate?0