• 2(current)
HOW TO setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection.
I would love to know how you set up your WWE DVDs on here. I put each DVD to it's own season but I would like to see the name of the DVD and not Season 1, 2,3 etc. And I would also like to see each DVD with it's own fanart. I have the fanarts but when I assign it all DVDs get the same fanart.
okay. So I resolved my WWE DVD collection problem by just setting it up like movies and not tv shows with seasons etc.

I'm reading through these posts and I'm still confused how people are setting up their UFC and WWE PPV collections. For example UFC 1 is Season 1 > S01E01... UFC 2 is Season 2 > S02E01... but what confuses me is that each season seams to have it's own fanart. I can only get a single fanart for all of UFC. Any help would be much appreciated.
(2012-03-04, 21:36)TorMenT Wrote: for what ever reason i can not get posters to show up. I am using the UFC method for wrestling. Im on aeon nox 2.0. Any help would be great. Thanks. I should add the poster is showing on the episode level but not the show level.

For show level you may use poster.jpg at show level poster. So, it should be like this in order to show all the posters:

UFC
-Season 1\
-Season 2\
-Season 3\
poster.jpg
season-all.tbn
season1.tbn
season2.tbn
season3.tbn

Hope it helps you Smile
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Thanks. I got it now. I was a moron. I was renaming the pictures folder.jpg. So it was being read as folder.jpg.jpg. lol
thx for the info. I should have noticed that from my other tv shows.

How about with WWE PPV collections.
I have the following structure:
WWE > SeasonXX > SXXE01 > SXXE01-RoyalRumble.*
> SXXE02 > SXXE02-Elimination Chamber.*
> SXXE03 > SXXE03-Wrestlemania28.*

In this case I would use by default the wrestlemania poster for the seasons but I still want to use my posters at the episode level for each PPV. I was told there's a modification to the XML out there to handle this case but I haven't seen it yet. Anyone with the solution?
(2011-11-28, 16:45)Deano316 Wrote:
chrishorton7 Wrote:Hi,

I am looking to do this for my UFC events, but I don't run MQ3. Can someone explain how to get the custom menus on the homepage using Confluence skin on the latest nightly builds?

I've only used Aeon Nox and MQ3, but I will look into it for you bro. Shouldn't be too difficult though.

Edit: It seems Confluence doesn't have that option, well out of the box at least. Have you thought about trying Aeon Nox? MQ3 is awesome but it can run slow on a low spec PC. You should be able to get some great results with Nox, I can help you with that skin.

Hi Deano.

I'm running Aeon Nox now but can't for the life of me figure out how to add 'UFC' as you have to the main menu?
On my setup, UFC is just a label (inactive). The submenus, PPV's and TUF are just favourites that are added through the home menu edit ('s' on the home menu, customise home menu). Then it's just a case of adding your fanart and you're done Smile
i'm having a heck of a time here. can someone explain everything step by step for a very noob person with this?
can anyone help?
(2012-04-26, 17:53)littlepooch21 Wrote: can anyone help?

Check your inbox fella.
How did you get separate categories to work like this?

I've found XBMC to be incredibly unintuitive in this regard.
I'm trying to add a folder that contains my UFC downloads as a category on my home bar and be able to edit the poster and fan art like you have.

Oh and I'm using Aeon Nox 3.
(2012-05-02, 19:30)Jekt Wrote: How did you get separate categories to work like this?

I've found XBMC to be incredibly unintuitive in this regard.
I'm trying to add a folder that contains my UFC downloads as a category on my home bar and be able to edit the poster and fan art like you have.

Oh and I'm using Aeon Nox 3.

I'm going to revise my tutorial in the next week, just testing Nox 3 myself. It doesn't quite work the same way, so I need to go to Big Noid with a few questions. 3 is awesome though, I like the way it's turned out Smile
Forgot to mention, the categories work through the magic of playlists. A new tutorial will follow, for now here's a peek at the new look:

Music still works, but I have a few issues with fanart that I need to work out. Stay tuned Smile
I haven't had any luck with Smart Playlists either, I can't get the playlist to see anything unless I set the content and it get scraped (to Movie for example); but I don't want it to appear in my Movies list.
I'll wait for a new tutorial thanks.
Haven't forgotten you guys, been working on a slightly different method for Nox 3.0. Will post when I have something substantial to show you. Stay tuned. Wink
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection.1