• 3(current)
HOW TO setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection.
Good work Deano! This post reminded me that I STILL need to set my UFC collection up to look as awesome as yours!! Smile
also here excited in order to see your new set up Smile
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
Sorry to keep you all waiting, real life called and I had to answer (new addition to the family Smile ) When I get a chance I will get something up here for you guys Wink
Well this is what I plan to do....

Step 1. Rename all of Raw ...about 1000 episodes
Step 2. Rename all of smackdown ...about 650 episodes
Step 3. Write up info on matches for all raws.
Step 4. Write up info on all matches for smackdowns.
Step 5. Take a snapshot of each raw episode and label it correctly.
Step 6. Take a snapshot of each smackdown episode and label it correctly.
Step 7. Find wallpaper images for each year of wrestling and save it for the background.
Step 8. Add ALL of the above into a database.
Step 9. Make it all gen pretty.
Step 10. repeat all steps above with PPV's.

Want to make a raw, smackdown, ppv categorised, But I am not sure how I will add the ppv after the raw....so if I am watching it in order I know when to go to the PPV.
(2012-07-03, 15:16)pisoj1 Wrote: Well this is what I plan to do....

Step 1. Rename all of Raw ...about 1000 episodes
Step 2. Rename all of smackdown ...about 650 episodes
Step 3. Write up info on matches for all raws.
Step 4. Write up info on all matches for smackdowns.
Step 5. Take a snapshot of each raw episode and label it correctly.
Step 6. Take a snapshot of each smackdown episode and label it correctly.
Step 7. Find wallpaper images for each year of wrestling and save it for the background.
Step 8. Add ALL of the above into a database.
Step 9. Make it all gen pretty.
Step 10. repeat all steps above with PPV's.

Want to make a raw, smackdown, ppv categorised, But I am not sure how I will add the ppv after the raw....so if I am watching it in order I know when to go to the PPV.

All I can suggest is creating a seperate show called wwe tv. That way you could add the ppvs as specials and have them appear sequentially. TBH though, I think they're better kept seperate. Unless of course you were creating an add-on, then you could do as you please.
I've a few wwe dvd rips that I want to show up as a separate entry on the home screen. I get everything working up to the point where I get the playlist made. I click wrestling and then the playlist "Specials" for example and can play in file mode. Problem is in order to stack all of the files as one special, I need to scrape it as a movie. I don't want my wrestling to show up in my movie library. I wouldn't mind trying the tv route but scraping it as a tv show does not allow file stacking.
@deano, Do you mean basically make them a playlist? So raw1, smackdown1, raw2, smackdown2, ppv1, raw3 etc etc

So they play in that order? That's what I've been thinking of doing.

I'm quite new to XBMC, is there an easy way to set a thumbnail for Multiple episodes at once? I'd probably rather just set a generic one for raws and smackdowns.
Does anyone else have problems with getting this message?:

"Library Empty!
Add Content By Selecting "VIDEOS" In..."

I don't believe I used any sort of playlist to set it up tho, so I must have done it wrong,

Also, how do you deal with the UFC on Fox and FX Events? Are those what you list as 'Specials' on your menu?

I feel like such a latecomer to this party. I'm quite bummed to see that the MMA Browser is no more. Does any form of it even work anymore? Does anyone know of any other software-based sports-related scraper/xbmc plug-in in the works? *Wishful thinking I'm sure*
anyone get this to work with playlists yet? having a bit of trouble
I found that using certain skins, you can allow fanart in file mode. It's not exactly as nice as what Dean has made but it at least flatten/stack a multiple file dvd rip. I mostly enjoy using refocus alaska dark skin. I was able to add my wwe folder as a favorite and was able to select from menu. Then I had a dvd cover for every title and a list with fanart in the back (even though it's a transparent blue because of the skin). It does lack tvtunes, a detailed plot, and fully brightened fanart. If you use the skin Transparency, you can get your wwe specials/dvdrips in a list with covers and full fanart. I guess it's a way to tied us over until Dean gets a chance to make his WWE Specials Tutorial.
Here's a picture showing the best I could do. I'm still tweaking it a bit, correcting title names etc.

Smile
Kodi 19 + Arctic: Zephyr Reloaded
nVidia SHIELD 2017 + WD My Book
LG OLED65B8PLA + LG SP11RA 7.1.4
I've tried putting episodes in their own folders to get their own fanart, but that doesn't work....any tips?
Here is my setup....seems episode fanart isn't working so I can't yet use cool fanart for ppvs.

couple more due to not being able to post more than 6 pics per post

Продвижение сайта без предоплаты http://supernova-seo.com раскрутка сайтов до топ-10 в поисковых системах google, yandex, rumbler...оплата по итогам месяца!
Hi, first post here on the forums.

I really want to get this set up at some point but I'm a little confused about the setup aspect.

Can I not just layout the order of my files as:

WWE > Pay-Per-View > Year > Name of PPV

Instead of all the S**E** I read in the first post?

I'm totally new to XBMC so apologies if I'm jumping in at the deep end here, but figured I'd ask anyway.

Thanks.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection.1