Black Friday Seagate
Anyone else get the deal on the internal 2tb seagate green drives at Office Depot for $69.99? I've been wanting to upgrade but since the flooding doubled the price of drives I havent been able too. I actually nabbed 2, went to 2 separate stores to make myself not feel too douchy for grabbing two.

http://bfads.net/Ad/Office-Depot-2011
FakeMerton Wrote:Anyone else get the deal on the internal 2tb seagate green drives at Office Depot for $69.99? I've been wanting to upgrade but since the flooding doubled the price of drives I havent been able too. I actually nabbed 2, went to 2 separate stores to make myself not feel too douchy for grabbing two.

http://bfads.net/Ad/Office-Depot-2011
great deal!
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Damnnnnn I was looking for 2tb drives for black Friday cause I have 300gigs left.. Damn can't believe I missed this.. I wil not pay $150-$200 for a hd I know should be $89..
toymachine2009 Wrote:Damn can't believe I missed this..

Go to Office Depot website and view the flyer. I'm pretty sure it says Fri & Sat. So maybe tomorrow.

Finding it funny that all the deals on drives are Seagate, the place that supposedly got hit the hardest. Sure wish the better drive manufactures were posting deals.
^^ your right! I shal hit office depot first thing hopefully they didn't get robbed ofnall their HDs
g725s Wrote:Go to Office Depot website and view the flyer. I'm pretty sure it says Fri & Sat. So maybe tomorrow.

Finding it funny that all the deals on drives are Seagate, the place that supposedly got hit the hardest. Sure wish the better drive manufactures were posting deals.

As long as you update the firmware I'm sure it'll be fine...Hopefully! I'm actually replacing two 1 tb drives with these drives and my dilemma is that my hard drive monitor says one of my 1 tb drives, the western digital, is still in great shape but the 1.5 tb seagate thats the same age, 3 years old that I'm not replacing is at "50% life" I'm debating if I keep the 1tb WD in and use the 1.5 as backup or if I ignore the drive monitor status and go for size.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Black Friday Seagate0